• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How many discs do you own?!

How many discs do you own?

• 0-25 (Just enough for my bag)

Votes: 16 10.5%
  • 25-50 (I got backups yo)

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • 50-100 (I got backups...for my backups)

Votes: 41 27.0%
  • 100+ (I got 99 problems and a disc ain't one)

Votes: 70 46.1%

• Total voters
I am not sure how many I have, and I am afraid to count.
I have 5 of theses boxes mostly full, 2 loaded bags, and all my cars have some discs in them.

Oh crap, I just counted 20, in the bin in the pic.
The rest of my bins are that full, or stuffed.
Plus I just thought about some other random piles.
I must be in the 200 neighborhood
NOBODY TELL MY WIFE.

Half a year since I got hooked to DG, but at the moment I own only seven discs, and three of them I'm going to sell.

Been hovering around the 250 number for awhile now. Don't really want to store more than that. When I get much over 250, I do a purge and sell some. Don't have any collector discs, just back ups and random throwers.

RIP to the 63 lost/fallen discs not included in the number above.

40+ total.
6 are my kids, 11 putters, ace disc on wall that my wife keeps taking down, 2 glow, 4 won.
Bag 15 but 3 of them are in different wear stages.

Need to sell a few that never clicked but I also want to try a few.
Playing DD two disc challenge in a few days so I will adding a couple more.
I give all the ones I find to my nephew.

I have about 10 minis too.

Just counted 43 for our family plastic.

11 in my bag, 20 loose, 1 MikeC Tangent. Did not include the 4 minis we have in the total, two of which are the 1st run grid stamped champ Avair driver. Funny thing is those are the most valuable/collectible discs I own.:thmbup:

My son has 8 bagged and 3 loose.

This thread is making me see I DO NOT have a plastic addiction.:clap:

I was thinking I need to sell some of these I will never need.:D

Idk probably 60-70? I should count today.. I thought I had a problem.. but it seems like there are plenty of others with WAY more discs than me lol

I'm pretty good about not buying discs but yet I've accumulated 44 over the ~4 years I've been playing which is twice my bag...when people offer to trade I should also offer to sell haha.

50 or 60. All throwers and backups, with a few tht need to go to the MP

180ish: 20 in the Grip, duplicate 20 in my back up Fade Gear Tourney bag, 15 duplicates in my Fade Gear Crunch bag, 4 bags full for my wife and 3 boys, other back ups, odds and ends for loaners, and a varied collection of stuff I bought to try and didn't like. Oh, and a few collectables for me. It will increase tomorrow though. My local dealer carries 11 different lines and just got a big shipment today. I'm going first thing in the morning to get some Tourney Swords for back ups he ordered and I'm looking to pick up a couple of Jades for my boys.

Latest posts