• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own?

Eric O said:
It is very possible to acquire shitloads of minis accidentally or incidentally. I have never bought a mini but I have a double digit number of them.

GGGT sends me at least 2 every time I order discs from them, so I try to give them away and tell the people whom I give them to to shop for discs on their site, but I'm hardly ever on the course anymore. It's usually a field.

twmccoy said:
Not exactly sure. I think around 1000. Anyone want to buy some stuff? Found 99% of them and traded for the rest.

you're joking, right?

I need a picture to believe that one.

corey115 said:
twmccoy said:
Not exactly sure. I think around 1000. Anyone want to buy some stuff? Found 99% of them and traded for the rest.

you're joking, right?

ditto, workingstiff has 400+ and the pic is magnificent (full of discs), I would love to see a pic of 1000 discs :!: :!: :!:

worthdan said:
corey115 said:
twmccoy said:

you're joking, right?

ditto, workingstiff has 400+ and the pic is magnificent (full of discs), I would love to see a pic of 1000 discs :!: :!: :!:

twmccoy said:
Okay, since you asked..... here are my stacks of discs. There is at least one of any model disc out there right now. I found all of these in lakes over the last 3 years. Just to give you an idea of how many there are, the stack of dyed discs has about 103 in it. One whole stack is champion beasts and orcs. Also, these are all premium plastic, no DX, X or pro D allowed.

discs.jpg

If anybody's got some "low grade plastic" they don't want I'll glady take it off your hands, just make me an offer. Depending on the disc, I'd pay up to $5 a piece for dx and $7 for X

Working Stiff said:
corey115 said:
Midnightbiker said:
corey115 said:
Beetard said:
So what do you do with the dx, pro d and x you find?

if i had that stack, i'd probably just throw 'em in the garbage

Why? :shock:

just kidding, but seriously, what do you do with low grade plastic?
THROW IT!!!
Is that why I always get pm's for my DX Orcs and DX wraiths? :wink:

Been playing everyday for a little over 3 months, and have about 31 discs. All mostly different from understable to flat to overstable. Just trying to figure out which ones work best for me, then I'll end up getting duplicates of those. So far I started to get duplicates of my ROCs, Aviar P&As, and Valkyries.

corey115 said:
twmccoy said:

you're joking, right?

Nope, not joking. It would take more than one pic to get all of them since they aren't all in one place and moving them to one place would take forever.

Jager said:
worthdan said:
corey115 said:
twmccoy said:

you're joking, right?

twmccoy said:
Okay, since you asked..... here are my stacks of discs. There is at least one of any model disc out there right now. I found all of these in lakes over the last 3 years. Just to give you an idea of how many there are, the stack of dyed discs has about 103 in it. One whole stack is champion beasts and orcs. Also, these are all premium plastic, no DX, X or pro D allowed.

discs.jpg

This pic is maybe half of them. I've also added another stack to this and made some of the other stacks taller. I'll have to take an updated pic.

Beetard said:
If anybody's got some "low grade plastic" they don't want I'll glady take it off your hands, just make me an offer. Depending on the disc, I'd pay up to $5 a piece for dx and $7 for X

What models are you looking for? I've probably got 50 or so assorted DX that aren't going anywhere. I'll let them go for no more than $3 a disc just to get rid of them.

Is that first picture with the big stacks at the end of your bed? haha gotta have them near you at all times?

Latest posts