• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many here still have your very first disc.

My first DG discs were a dx Birdie, a dx Valkyrie, and an F2 champ Orc, all bought 9/6/11 at PIAS. The Orc, obviously, was based on sound advice for a noob. ;) Still have em all (I know you're all drooling over that Valk!)
But I had frisbees starting in the early '70s, and still have some fastbacks, masters, and glow discs. I'm not sure about 1970's pre-DG throwers: is there any market for them?

My first discs were an order from gotta go in 2010, I have em all but one still, a dx valk that got squirrelly and never came back to the fairway. Still throw the teebird tho.

I can't remember what my very first golf disc was. It was either an Ace or a DGA Power Driver. I still have both of those.

My very first disc was a World Class Frisbee and I don't have that.

I lost my first golf disc, 195g Phenix, but still have my second, 168.5g Eclipse from 1989. However, the first round I ever played was with regular Frisbees like a black Master until I discovered golf discs.

DX Shark from 1988-89, cracked it last year when I started playing again. Still have my 1989 Ohio State disc golf Chaiompionship shark, don't throw it though.

I still have my dx Beast from July of this year haha. That's when I started. My dad started playing in '88 and he still has his stingray, shark, scorpion, and xd. Pretty cool considering they're all 20+ years old.

Yep, my first disc was a champion Firebird (not a good choice at the time), which I still have.

Started with an Innova starter set and a DX Valkyrie. Still have the Aviar and Shark. I recently lost the Leopard to a tall tree while introducing a friend to the game.

Commemorative DX sharks were given out when they opened the course at the university I work at. I toss it now and then, but it mostly sits on a shelf in my office. Ones I purchased myself were a DX wraith and valkyrie. The valk is way too flippy for me now, but I lone it out for newbies to try. Lost the wraith at a local course, but it was turned in at the pro-shop. Even though it's an all chewed up flippy piece of DX plastic, I paid my $1 to get it back. :)

Before there were golf discs I started out with a 150g Master Tournament putter and a Fastback driver. The Fastback is long gone. But I never liked the Master so it's in pretty good shape. The sticker with the IFA number is almost completely in tact.

As for my first real golf disc, I may have it but I couldn't tell which Aviar it is.

I have none of mine. My first three were a pro d challenger, z buzzz and a Z avenger ss. Lost the buzzz and avenger in two different creeks and my dog used the challenger as a chew toy.

i still have my first disc that i bought, picked it up in iowa on a trip with a buddy back in 2002-03. It hangs on my wall now because i dont want to lose it, been trying to find another one to throw since i like it soo much. its a 164g Millennium CE EXP1 1.7

Lost my Orange/Yellow Champ Banshee well over a year ago in an open field. Someone called me a few months ago saying that their friends kid had it. I told him to have the guy call me and I'd trade him 3 discs for it, but he never did and won't return my calls:thmbdown:.

I bought three at once. Star Dart, DX Gazelle, Champion Monster. I sold the Dart after I got an Aviar (which I never throw anymore). The Gazelle became a specialty disc and was ultimately replaced by a Star version, and the Monster doesn't really get any play because I have a Predator and Firebird for those shots. I still have the original Gazelle and Monster though.