• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many PDGA events have you played?

Started playing this year, made 13 pdga events in three divisions. Highest were a 3rd in Novice, a 5th in Rec, and a 2nd in Advanced Grand Masters. Don't ask how few participants there were in each competition! ;)

I live a 4.5 hour drive away from the closest tournament, and there are only 3/year within a 12 hour drive of me. They also seem to always coincide with close friends' weddings or one of the few weekends a year I HAVE to work. So I have only ever gotten to play in one. I keep my membership current though because I really support the PDGA.

Started playing just prior to 40th birthday and started off taking beatings in Intermediate.

Intermediate...............(0 Wins, Tied for 1st two times and both times lost the playoff)
Advanced/Adv Master...(Multiple Wins - Mostly C-Tiers)

0 for 5 in 1st Place Playoffs (Including this past weekend) !

Last edited:
2010: 1 (unsanctioned doubles tourney win)

2011: 14 (first membership year; 6 MA2 [1 win], 6 MA1, 1 uns [win] + 1 uns Ice Bowl)

2012: 19 (16 MA1 including Worlds [3 wins], 2 uns [both wins] + 1 uns Ice Bowl [win]; 2-3 tourneys and an Ace Race left to play)

Last edited:
'02 - 1
'03 - 7 (1 Am2 win)
'04 - 7
'05 - 6
'06 - 6
'07 - 8 (including BG Ams)
'08 - 9 (including Am Worlds)
'09 - 7
'10 - 7
'11 - 7 (2 MPM wins)
'12 - 7 (so far)

Total - 72 (just enough to not get burned out)

Since 2000 I have played about 300 pdga events. I have played tournaments since 1991 so I would have to guess around 400 as well....

This is my first year playing real tourneys and leagues, and I played 5 PDGA's, 3 B teirs and 2 C teirs. Finished 4th in INT twice, 7th in INT once, and pretty bad in ADV. twice.

Only one in 1977 . . . . then I got serious and played and ran alot. Like aces, I did not know you should count.

i think i played 4 PDGA this year, with one more planned next month (need to register) several non sanctioned throughout the year, and i just signed up for the PDGA over the weekend. Just started playing tournaments this year

no wins in PDGA events in fact only 1 win over all in rec several 2nd and 3rd placed finishes though just can't seem to finish it out

1 Event... 1 Rec win.

My combined 935 rating for the rounds bumped me immediately to advanced... by exactly that one point. Had no idea how I'd fare so played rec and got the typical "bagger" comments. :(

PDGA electronic records show 134 events with 51 wins since 2002.

Since 1996, I have about 194 PDGA events with around 75 wins.

These include 1 Am Worlds, 9 Pro Worlds, 8 US Women's Championships, 7 US Masters and 1 USDGC. I have TD'd around 30 PDGA events from C-Tiers to NT's and Majors and have done volunteer work at many, many more.

PDGA electronic records show 134 events with 51 wins since 2002.

Since 1996, I have about 194 PDGA events with around 75 wins.

These include 1 Am Worlds, 9 Pro Worlds, 8 US Women's Championships, 7 US Masters and 1 USDGC. I have TD'd around 30 PDGA events from C-Tiers to NT's and Majors and have done volunteer work at many, many more.

that's a pretty good percentage of events/wins.

mine is 78 wins in approx. 400+ events.

7 Adv, 31 Open and 40 Masters. I haven't won an Open event this year and I usually try to sneak at least one in on the youngsters every year. I have lots of 2nds.

that's a pretty good percentage of events/wins.

mine is 78 wins in approx. 400+ events.

7 Adv, 31 Open and 40 Masters. I haven't won an Open event this year and I usually try to sneak at least one in on the youngsters every year. I have lots of 2nds.

Sadly, my winning percentage is skewed. For example, in 2002 I played 13 events and won 9 of them. In 8 of those 9 events, I was the only player in my division. Pretty easy to "win" when you are the only one playing. I am sure most of your wins were against an entire field of competitive opponents and as such, much more impressive.