• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many states have you played in?

Only one - Texas. I've played a course 380 miles from my house (Amarillo). Many over 300 miles away. I want to play Lake Bistineau in Louisiana and the courses in around Tulsa OK, but there are so many I haven't played in Texas... Lake Nacogdoches DGC and Lindsey Park - Gold Course being the top two on my wish list. I haven't even made it to the Austin area yet!

One, and hoping to change that soon.

I've only played in Southern California :doh: . But, I've only just started March of 2011. I intend to have played in 5 states by the end of 2012: CA, WA, OR, NV, AZ. I'm hoping this works out.

Only Texas for me, though I'd love to go to Cali and play DeLa. What has me more intrigued is the Allgau course in Germany! It looks so sick! oh, and also winthrop gold! :D

Only one - Texas. I've played a course 380 miles from my house (Amarillo). Many over 300 miles away. I want to play Lake Bistineau in Louisiana and the courses in around Tulsa OK, but there are so many I haven't played in Texas... Lake Nacogdoches DGC and Lindsey Park - Gold Course being the top two on my wish list. I haven't even made it to the Austin area yet!

380 miles is like driving to another state. Bistineau is sweet and Lindsey Gold is also on my fav list. I want to hit up Lake Nac and Nichols Green on a trip ASAP. I have played in six. Georgia,Tenn,Mississippi,Louisiana,Arkansas and Texas. Need to hit Blackhawk and the 36 hole private setup in Oklahoma and Bowers in Alabama on the way to Flyboy in Georgia.

58 courses in 12 States so far. I wanted to be at 15 by the end of the year, but I don't think I'm going to make it. lol

South & North Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Iowa, Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri, and Texas.

I need to hit the road again!

Half. Draw a box with corners in Florida, Arizona, Montana, and New Jersey, and I've played at least one course in almost all the states inside it.

"States"? As in state championships?
3- Texas States (1987 - 1994) Advanced title in 1989
Oklahoma States (1994) Cashed in 3/5 events
New Mexico States (and NM Doubles) (1987 - 2009) several Masters Doubles titles

Recently I was able to throw down in OK which brings my state total up to 8. I've yet to play in KY, GA or VA but these will be the states that I go to next since they are close to me.
Side note: Went to Sweden & Indiana on business trips (& brought a couple discs) but wasnt able to get out to a course to play. Dang work :(

I've played in 12 states, Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah

Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, South Carolina and Georgia.

As many as my stats tell me I have.

Latest posts