• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many states have you played in?

9 states played. Should definitely get into double digits this year. Now if it wasn't so far from my brother-in-law's in Maine to a course in Canada, it would be sweet to add the 2nd country.

This would make a good poll. Or, some of the stats guys might just be able to come up with some stats of interest, too.

Virginia, Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio, West Virginia, Florida.

7 total for me. Hoping to add one or two this year (Tennessee and Alabama, probably).

Let's see: VA, NC, SC, FL, NY only five. I;m hoping to add PA MD and WV to the list in the next year or so.

Denver, Phoenix and Vegas. The mountain course Conifer outside of Denver is incredible! Fountain Hills outside of Phoenix is a blast cause it feels kinda like you're on a legit ball golf course with the nice short manicured grass. Not to mention the sweet fountain in the middle. A must play if you guys are in the Phx area!

3 now added AZ last week should get a couple more while still here in AZ hope to get to double digits by years end

Ok, i'm done adding states for now. gonna stall out at 47 for a while.

So without actually taking the time to look at your profile. What states haven't you played? Or maybe we should make this a poll??? :p

If I assume Hawaii and Alaska are out (possibly a poor assumption), that's a whole lot of contiguous states left to figure out which one you missed.

Let's just say North Dakota for fun.