• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Huk Sit or other similar stools

lazy42

Birdie Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
I did a search and couldn't find anything. I'm still a newbie and I don't play a lot of tournaments, but when I do I have noticed the rounds taking a lot longer. A lot of the people that have been around the game longer either have a Huk Sit or similar stool. My question is, if your in a round and not using your stool, what do you do with it? Sounds like a simple question, but do you attach to you disc bag? Just carry it in your other hand? I ended up getting one and just wanted to know what common practice is. I played a casual round the other day and I was moving along and really didn't need it, so I will probably keep in the car during those types on rounds. Let me know what you all do, thanks.

Some may disagree but I have not found a 'common practice' with stools. Some people just carry them while others attach them to their bags. I prefer the carry method as I don't want things tangled all over my bag. When I am not using it (sitting on it) or carrying it, I place it on the ground and use it as a bag stand. I often find that I use it most in tournaments and generally at the tee box the most. I will also use it if someone is super slow to play any other shot.

Some may disagree but I have not found a 'common practice' with stools. Some people just carry them while others attach them to their bags. I prefer the carry method as I don't want things tangled all over my bag. When I am not using it (sitting on it) or carrying it, I place it on the ground and use it as a bag stand. I often find that I use it most in tournaments and generally at the tee box the most. I will also use it if someone is super slow to play any other shot.

Yeah, besides the tee box, I will probably use it as a bag stand, as it does get old being 6'5" and bending over for discs all the time. Thanks for the suggestions.

I just sit on my bag. It's nice having a disc golf bag that doubles as a stool, that way I don't have to lug around anything else besides my bag. BTW, I'm rocking a Simian of course :)

Sit. Stool. Poop.

Seriously, when I read the title, my first thought was poop.

My actualy contribution to this thread would be that I prefer not to carry a stool, and to sit on whatever rock, bench, or stump is handy. And if there's nothing handy, I lean on a tree. :)

Sit. Stool. Poop.

Seriously, when I read the title, my first thought was poop.

My actualy contribution to this thread would be that I prefer not to carry a stool, and to sit on whatever rock, bench, or stump is handy. And if there's nothing handy, I lean on a tree. :)

Stool, poop, I knew somebody would go there, I reworded it like ten times to try to stear clear, but guess not. :gross: I still laugh when somebody farts.....:D

images

Latest posts