• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I get to play with the world champ this weekend

dgdave

* Ace Member *
McBeast is stopping through central Ok this weekend and playing the local B Tier. As soon as I heard I bumped from advanced to pro and the TD said he'd card me with him the 1st round so I can play a round with him. I'm stoked.

Playing your own game might be a good idea. Usually the top dogs don't try to score in the 30s on the first round but you never know when they catch fire and when Paul does he can keep it going and going aaaaaand still going. Trying to match that is reaching for the moon. Have fun and see if you can pick up tricks from him. Congratulations beforehand
:-D He is a class act and a perfectionist so he can kick himself at times but never mind.

I'm more excited than anything. No nerves other than pre tourney ones. I'm planning on beating him.

Well, I ended up never getting carded with Paul, but talked with him for a whilr and he's a cool ass dude.

Saturday golf was some of the worst I ever played, but shot my highest rated round today and won the Pro CTP.

Between CTP, ring of fire, and raffle, I won 52 bucks and 200 bucks worth of prizes

McBeth won by 1 in a playoff. He didn't play super great, bit he did play well. He took a 9 on one hole the second round.

I just talked with him about the tour OK golf and just normal stuff didn't really geek out on him.

You didn't geek out on him? Turn in your DGR membership tout suite. We have no use for you anymore.

I met and watched him Saturday morning Dave. The best part was his reaction to the sirens at noon, we were right next to some on hole 15. He just looked around and was like Why isn't everyone freaking out right now?

That's exactly what we said would probably happened. Bo was just about to tee and the went off. He just stopped no biggie. Then we all thought about Pauls reaction. We were on 16

what's up with the sirens? they went off when I was in Maui in Feb and I started looking around getting ready to head for high ground while the staff kept serving mai tais.

They test the tornado sirens every Saturday here to make sure they'reoperational.

Latest posts