• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Ian's Anytime Wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought id give this a bump..pretty much just looking for trades atm..unless payment can be made on friday..but yeah let me know what ya got :)

Current Wants

San Marino KC Aviars : 171-175g, San Marino ONLY no www. tooling
S-PD : 165-169g, any condition..flatter the better

Anytime Wants

First Run ESP Surge : under 170g
Pre-Nate Doss ESP Surge : under 170g
Nate Doss ESP Surge : 165-170g only, flatter the better
11x Eagle-X : 166-172g, pearly only
11x Eagle-L : 166-170g, pearly only
ESP Zone : 168-172g, concave only
Star Sidewinder : 166-170g, Champy Star only
Meteors: 170-175, ESP, Ace Race, and would REALLY lOVE Elite-Z

updated the list a lil bit..currently only looking for trades tho since paypal is dry :( .. got some pro rhynos, fr sidewinders, champ stingrays, etc. so just let me know what ya got and we will see what we can do.. biggest wants being the San Marino KC's and worn S-PD's

updated the list again.. still only trades but biggest wants atm are... 11x Eagle-X, San Marino KC Aviars and worn S-PD's but still open to anything on the list

pretty good on the surges atm but i sent you a pm brotha.. biggest wants being.. San Marino KC Aviars, 11x Eagle-X, and worn DX Teebirds, S-PD's .. oh and i did manage to get a lil paypay up so i could do paypal or trades.. atleast for now

Last edited:
I have a 171g Orange Meteor 8/10 with ink on flight plate. Also have a 170g Orange TeeBird no ink, 9/10. Interested? Also have 170g Orange Pro Rhyno, but I guess that's no longer needed? :confused: I'd like your Pros, for sure!

yeah im pretty good on the rhynos.. i went a lil crazy and got way to many all at once.. keeping a few but do have 5 or 6 to get rid of... the teebird a dx? and how big the ink on meteor? if interested id sell the 5 or so rhynos im trying to get rid of in a lot for a good deal

yeah im pretty good on the rhynos.. i went a lil crazy and got way to many all at once.. keeping a few but do have 5 or 6 to get rid of... the teebird a dx? and how big the ink on meteor? if interested id sell the 5 or so rhynos im trying to get rid of in a lot for a good deal

PM'ed. Teebird's a DX and the ink's not too bad on the meteor. It's the last of the discs I inked just after purchase (got into trading), so the handwriting is pretty small.

hey guys updated the list a little bit. Looking for some champy star sidewinders around 168ish.. as far as champy star i just want to be able to see through it a lil bit when held up to light.. The flatter the better and no flight number runs. Also looking for some more San Marino KC Aviars..any condition. Can really only trade at the moment but let me know what you got im sure we can work somthing out.. got pro rhynos, champ stingrays, etc. :thmbup:

just got way too many lol.. really woudnt mind trying to swap some of my stiffer pros for some gummy tho.. been using a old gummy pro-line some and really like it

hey guys have a few new wants... would love to get a nice used Champion Rancho Roc, Big Bird Ranchos or just Pre-2003 Rancho Rocs.. Also still looking for San Marino KC Aviars.. atm i can really only trade but have plenty of pro rhynos and others so just let me know :)

I have a nate doss surge a little heavier then what you are looking for but im willing to trade it for whatever just offer its in my thread

update the list a little bit with the Biggest Wants being...

*Champy Star Sidewinders : under 170g, would prefer marked "SSW"
- doesnt have to be super champy i just want to be able to see through a lil when its held up to light

*ANY San Marino 12x KC Pro Aviars

updated the list a lil bit.. only big change is that im looking to scoop up a couple Comets in a trade.. X,Z or ESP it doesnt matter to me but would prob prefer X or ESP... Also really want a nice flat champy star sidewinder.. just want to see some streaks when held to light.. but yeah just let me know what ya gots :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.