• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a teebird on the course today, Had a number and the guy told me to keep it cause he lived too far away to come get it.
It has a wiped tourney stamp and I would like to know what run and type this teebird is, It is flat, a bit gummy and very pearly

On the back it has the patent number and no www.innovadiscs.com

here is the best pic I could get of the plastic, it looks very similar to the pearly KC Pro teebirds.
3fffe41c-224a-45d4-801e-4d91985e31a1_zpsa5ef3bec.jpg

teebird no X

I'm sure it's on this thread somewhere, but I found a Teebird with no stamp saying whether it is an 11X or 12X. It's nice and beat with no name, and is a straight flyer. Is it just a nicely beat 12X or something else?

I'm sure it's on this thread somewhere, but I found a Teebird with no stamp saying whether it is an 11X or 12X. It's nice and beat with no name, and is a straight flyer. Is it just a nicely beat 12X or something else?

Honestly, all Teebirds look the same for the most part. If the stamp is gone then you won't be able to tell really unless you look at the tooling on the back and it's CAL - I don't think there were any 12x CAL birds.

It has a normal stamp with some wear to it, but the line where it usually says "12 time" is gone, or was never there to begin with. I have a stack of 12 times at home, and a few 11X I've gathered over the years, and even a 9X in my bag. I just don't pay much attention to anything except how they fly.

Mystery Stamp XS

My sister got me this used Elite Z XS. I would like to know if anyone can tell me anything about the stamp. Thanks. :popcorn:

49425bf2-ef8b-411a-9d4c-770868d27e05_zpsb1f934ff.jpg

Looking for some info on these :
$(KGrHqVHJFQFDKzUCKcRBQ5NyC)(jw~~60_12.JPG

I know they are Team Stamp Elite-X Surge from the memorial last year. Curious if anyone knows how many and if they had any under 170g? I love the Surge and i love elite-x plastic but the 150class ones are garbage and havent had any luck finding these other then the couple i have seen on ebay which are heavier then i really would like

My Dad got what I think is a Destroyer in a tourney. I believe it's glow and is marked 'DR'. Does that sound right??

Also he has a couple pink Wizards I believe are older. They are marked 'SS Wiz-TB'. Tourney Blend? Never seen that. Any ideas on these markings? Thanks

kc pro dyeable?

its my understanding that kc pro plastic will not hold a dye. is this true? alternatives?
found this gem at www.discgolfersr.us
Anyone know how it was done? there are no details on site. just an image. one might assume that it was a special release or something? anyone?...anyone?....anyone....?

Attachments

• blackKCAv.jpg
    blackKCAv.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts