• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you had to pick one...

If you had to pick one...

• Dynamic Discs

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Westside

Votes: 23 32.4%

• Total voters

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Just a fun, hypothetical. Let's say you get a Trilogy sponsorship but there's a catch: You can only bag one of Dynamic, Latitude or Westside's discs. No mixing. Which brand are you rolling with to best tear up the tourney scene?

I'd tell them take the sponsorship and shove it I'm not good enough to play with disc other than ones already in my bag.

Voted Westside. I've always had a soft spot for them because of their cool mythology-themed discs. Feel like I could run a solid bag with Harps, Shields, Bards, Stags, an Ahti, and Giants. All great discs! Although all three brands have the molds needed to make a solid bag, I would say...

Last edited:
Easy..DD, they are WAY ahead of all other brands in all the media stuff . . .it´s insane how bad the other brands are at media for the discs they have and the players.

Two year´s in and still no Val Jenkins in-the-bag . . . All the top DD players have annual in-the-bag. . . .and every single disc they release have at least one or more videos on how they fly and feel. . . .Where are Innova and Discraft in media?!

Compare how much media Paige vs Val have got since they changed sponsors

Last edited:
Easy..DD, they are WAY ahead of all other brands in all the media stuff . . .it´s insane how bad the other brands are at media for the discs they have and the players.

Two year´s in and still no Val Jenkins in-the-bag . . . All the top DD players have annual in-the-bag. . . .and every single disc they release have at least one or more videos on how they fly and feel. . . .Where are Innova and Discraft in media?!

Compare how much media Paige vs Val have got since they changed sponsors

"Media" does not make a disc fly better.
"Media" is just the brain-wash sauce that makes you think they do.

Eagles, Rocs and Wizards for life!

Screw you Trilogy cult fan boys!:p

I love the look and usually feel of Westside discs, most of my bag is theirs right now anyhow.

I pick them.

Westside for sure! They have all the essentials, Harp, Shield, Pine, Warship, Boatman,

although I would miss an Escape or Saint in the bag- could probably make do with a Warship since its a tweener disc

the new Anvil looks/sounds great, can't wait to try it out

DD - good portion of my bag is already DD. Putts with the Judge, verdict/truth and enforcer/trespass combos.

Westside would be my choice. When I decided to try out Trilogy, I went through dozens of discs from all three companies. Here's what my Trilogy bag looks like now:

3 Shields
1 Pure
1 Harp
1 Bard
2 Pines
1 EMac Truth
2 Stags
1 Longbowman
2 Ahtis
2 Swords
1 King

So after throwing all those discs over several rounds and field sessions to find what I liked, all but 2 discs ended up being Westside.

Though if someone really wants to throw some Swedish plastic, I'd tell them to check out Kastaplast.

Last edited:
Not sure but whichever one makes the Spark, that's the only trilogy disc I own. I like it but it's not in the bag currently.

Latest posts