• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you had to play a round with only 1 disc

just make sure you get one with my name on it cause i get 10 cents.

chucknorris.gif

Champion Viking. Or if I had one beat up enough a Surge SS. My buddy has one he's been beating in to trees all summer and I can even PUTT with that thing.

\/\/

I played in a 1 disc challenge this weekend at Wilco and thought everyone would be interested to know which discs the leaders used.

There was a tie for 1st.
1st place used a Star Boss and scored even par. He threw forehand exclusively.
1st place used a Champion Beast and scored even par.
3rd place used a Z Buzz and scored +2.

FYI, it's not easy scoring par at Wilco even with a full bag.

I played in a 1 disc challenge this weekend at Wilco and thought everyone would be interested to know which discs the leaders used.

There was a tie for 1st.
1st place used a Star Boss and scored even par. He threw forehand exclusively.
1st place used a Champion Beast and scored even par.
3rd place used a Z Buzz and scored +2.

FYI, it's not easy scoring par at Wilco even with a full bag.

That is interesting. I have a hard time imagining a boss as I think if you had a finesse shot the fade would be a pain, but I guess if you account for that. Beast I could see a little better, but I guess if you know that 1 disc well and can add the right hyzer/anhyzer angle, then you might as well get what distance you can.

After playing with the Buzz I could see it being used for almost anything.

Tough one...but I've got to go with my Z Buzzz...until I get an FLX of course:) The Valk is a close second, but I need something I can putt with...

Zephyr unless the course is mostly open and long. Of course, that's if the goal is having fun versus scoring. For scoring, I'm thinking a Squall.

I'm using my old, broke-in, champion panther. This disc actually gets jelous if I don't pull it out on all second shots! Seriously though, tee to basket its my go to.

Champion Viking. Or if I had one beat up enough a Surge SS. My buddy has one he's been beating in to trees all summer and I can even PUTT with that thing.

\/\/

Okay, I was wrong. I'd throw my Buzzz! The more I get used to that thing, the more I can make it do EXACTLY what I want.

Simply fantastic.

\/\/

Latest posts