• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If your wife/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/EX were a disc, how would you describe them?

Yep, it's Uncle Luke and Grandpa. Daughter and granddaughter are doing well. Just wondering, how early is too early to bring an infant out to the course?

Yep, it's kind of dark then. A 7:45 round would be OK, then? Just waiting til Saturday, when Mom is still sleeping.

Well I don't get pull her out and use her like I used to, but she can still fly well

My wife is like a Sidewinder on a sharp, long dogleg right on a cold morning, with enough nudging, she'll turn over nicely and give me a chance to hit that hard putt.

I'm glad I never ran into any Banshees, Frenzys, Freaks, or Monsters. Always wanted to date a xXx though!

With apologies to "Taking a girl disc golfing as a date..", this is quickly turning into my favorite thread of the year.

I've literally laughed out loud more times than I can count.

Well played, DGCR...well played. :clap:

An Ultrastar. As slow as they come.

I jest, I jest ... Like my perfectly stable Flick; Went in a bush and I never saw her again.

Last edited:
Didn't Innova just come out with the Fatbox or something like that?

My ex was like a ten meter brick. I could always tell where she was going, and it usually wasn't where I wanted her.

She's like my VP, short and beefy, but always coming back.