• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If your wife/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/EX were a disc, how would you describe them?

Jaysauls

Gold level trusted reviewer
I'll start the show...

When we met she was as stable as bottom stamp star destroyer thown with max hyzer! Now, after 25+ years of dating & marriage she's as flippy as a well seasoned DX Stingray flying into a strong head wind! But when I need to go left to go right, can't think of a better disc to do it with!

I don't really understand your post, but this sounds like a fun idea.

LULZ!!!! @ OP.

My gf is like a Comet. I'm attempting to correct bad form with her. :p

Occasionally I yank her too hard and she flips. But if I pure that hyzer line she holds it until it fades. :| :| :rolleyes:

Her flight plate is as flat as a firebird.

Ah, every day is like the first throw....

with a new Star Teedevil. Totally unpredictible behavior, and better left 30 ft in in the woods....

Or how about:

She's like a 179 Bottom Stamp Destroyer: she's a bit too heavy...and no matter how hard I turn her over, she keeps coming back...

Heh, like of any of my discs, she's constantly trying to convince me to stop playing DG?

Nice Jay,

I would say she is like a Comet. If handled with finesse and patience she is a beautiful thing. But trying to strong arm or force the issue makes her completwly unmanageable.

She's like DX plastic. The more old and worn she gets, the more reliable and awesome.

Most of the time. Sometimes she's more like a Nuke SS. A complete piece of crap and I wonder why I keep her around.

She is the BOSS - always right even when she is not.

j/k

My ROC would be the best answer like listed above.

My ex girlfriend is like a 150g Aviar: the worst choice I've ever made, and I have no idea why I kept it in the bag so long.

(Not sure if this part works well in the metaphor, but I see a deep connection.) I got so tired of it I just threw it over a fence and left it there, and when someone found it and called me asking if I wanted it back, I told him he could keep that garbage.

Truth is, my wife is Magic. I am often a Pain, but she is Pure to the Core. I still have a Crush on her, and some times it's hard to Resistor. Mercy!