• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/21 is the ILL Spring Series Finale in Streator.

If I was still living in Illinois, I would definitely be there. I loved the IL state doubles tourney that went on there. I hope to make it back there for doubles again at some point in the future.

I wish that I lived in an area that had a disc golf scene where it would be an option to get to play with some world class players...

Need to put posts in along the driveway there. I thought people parking on 11 was bad.

Can't have a fence unless it's really high cause I always throw OB on 11 (yeah, I suck at this game). Posts too close together for vehicles to get through would be nice.

People always park on 11 I just aim at the cars. I never play trinity but I don't wana wait all the way to pine to work on my putts.

you dont have to be a member to play doubles league. its straight cash. if you wanted to join the club and play bag tags its $15 and it gets you the tag to play and your membership.

tags are played on saturday at the same course that the doubles play at the following day..so it would seem that saturday tags is a warm up for cash on sunday

Tomorrow leagues are out at highland park (any other questions feel free to pm me)

www.jtowndiscgolf.com

Rough day for disc golf!

Drove an hour and a half to play only to have the TD fold the INT division into ADV.

Congrats to JRocks and TheArnoldPalmer, though! They overcame the last second switcharoo and still cashed! (Did you guys hold on to win??)

That tournament is Bagger Central as is LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.