• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 5th turtle?!?!??!?

Tough course tonight. It was nice to see TAP,and alan again and meet Matrix mike.

I cant get out that much back in MI, but if anyone from this thread comes anywhere in the kalamazoo, fallasburg, mason county circle hit me up. If youre really desprite you can even hit my home coure McGraft park.
Thanks again to all who showed me around.
Eric at trinity
Alan, mashnut, worlds coolest at madison meadows and lombard
Nick and jason at adler
Mashnut, and mark at buffalo grove
mark,alan, mike at central park

Bring a few discs you don't mind losing for the water holes. One of the greens is very tough and even though Joes is cool about getting discs out for people it still gets pretty deep.

Bring a few discs you don't mind losing for the water holes. One of the greens is very tough and even though Joes is cool about getting discs out for people it still gets pretty deep.

Yep, I've played it. Water doesn't bother me. I left one in the drink last time I was there. Joe's going to fish it out.

I don't believe in water discs. I just throw my most trusty disc at the basket ;) If the hazard is too high, like 11, I just throw a safe hyzer over and then pitch up for 3. Although the one disc I left behind was on 11, I was trying to ace run it and it clipped a tree :hfive:

Super fun course. I really hope the weather is nice because I'd love to play it again.

Went and shot my first under par round from the longs at Eagle Ridge out in Oswego today, a -3. To think how many times I have played the longs and never did better than even is outrageous. Hopefully a sign of things to come this year. With the great weather, I cannot wait for the club challenge this weekend.

We're headed up to Buffalo Grove if anyone's interested, probably be there around 4:30. I won't check the thread again before that, so call/text or pm if you want to meet up.

I'll be out there helping out, I'm not playing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts