• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real man, I can bring Camden out to make it legit!

Sounds good to me! I will let you know as soon as I get the OK. Maybe we can start a stroller league????

Oak Brook Leagues at Summit

Hey come out to leagues at Summit on Thursday (tee @ 6PM) and try to win this new flatty flat Ti Buzzz.

ti-buzzz-killington.png

Man, I'm going to miss this week and Ashleigh wants a ti buzzz now that she fondled the ones I got for GDBP.

I just wanted to throw this out there........The second run grip bags are the S@#$!

I'm off to Grignon Park, Kaukauna, Wisco to play a rare night of leagues for me. Last time I was out; I shot a -11, cali (short tees) and beat a couple 980+ rated players to take home the cash...

So, it was actually singles played with the -11; with one mulligan that didn't do me any good....

Last night, my rust from only playing a round in the last month plus showed; and my driving was a bit loose. I just missed a ton of putts and finished at -1. Creek was rushing spring fast and high, which was great. Winner at -8. Turned out to be first night of leagues out there.

Hay guys I'm thinking of checking out Clark Park tomarrow afternoon. Would anyone like to join me? I have never played this one before. I will be there with my dad and a freind. I'm shooting to be there around 2. It just depends on how long it takes me to do the brakes on my dads car.

I was thinking about Grey Fox or the Joliet area tomorrow, anyone want to play?

gotta work around the house saturday and channy will be a no go 2morrow bc of the tourney going on!

Im meeting up with a guy at eagle to trade some discs sunday after tags if you guys wanna meet up then?

Status
Not open for further replies.