• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already hit Brown Deer a couple times now, still no Dretzka. This is my first test to see how much my arm can handle. Haven't played more than 36 holes in over a year now. Would run out of strength after about 24. Either my arm will be fine, or I'll snap the ligament. Either way, I'll know if I am going to register for Sinnissippi or not. :\

im most likely gonna be playing sinnissippi =) just throwing thato ut there

pm me if you guys are gonna be hitting up mcnaughton anytime this summer....I know most of you are a lil ways north but it's worth the drive!

^^^

That's a HELL of a triples team!!!

Haha, yeah, it will be fun. Wish it was quadruples so we can add Steven "Hebrew Hammer" Jacobs to the team.

As it stands it's just going to be me, Doug Buettgen and Chris Eck. You should see Eck play, he's super fun to watch. The guy is totally crazy about disc. Super passionate. Not to mention he can throw 450+ righty and about 400 lefty.

Actually, if Steven is free I'll probably have him replace me in the Doug/Eck team just to see what kind of a score they can shoot. They can probably shoot lights out. I can always find others to play with.

I played with Chris. All you guys are 400 minimum, LOL. :eek:

Not to mention the right/lefty/switch triples lineup.

Last edited:
Also in for triples at McNaughton. They held a triples fundraiser earlier in the year at Northwoods down there. Format is a lot of fun.

Get it right, it's team Chiill. :|

I think you need a new name for your all ringer team Paul :p

I had it right; I hope your eyesight is not that bad on the course!

*Oh, I see, you were talking to Bionic*

4 rounds at eagle today D= 1 long the rest short and i am crazy tired! Think im definitely ready for sunday!

also went into the building on hole 4 and asked if they had any lost and found discs and they said yes and gave me 2 for free =D my friend grabbed a star starfire and a flx surge ss and i grabbed a 5x valk and a dx valk =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts