• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temp holes are fun for sure. They tweaked them a bit. The first one going down hill from the pavilion has the tee moved further back, and the basket is half way down the hill instead of all the way at the bottom - makes sense since the walking path is right there. The next temp is the same as before - up the gut or big righty hyzer over the road. The third temp is actually an old school temp they had there years ago. It's not a short lefty hyzer or flick as before, but the tee is much farther back across a little ravine and it shoots straight up the gut with the nasty drop off left. Downhill cliff shot is the same. The picnic table hole was shortened to a 330ft straight shot that finishes a bit left. Pretty easy deuce. The temp hole running along the baseball field has the tee moved back more so there is no cheater hyzer route over the road anymore. You have to throw up the gut.

Brett said that the first round will be played to the current pin, and second round he will put the picnic table up with the basket on top of it.

Looks like Matrix is taking care of business:

2012-06-08_1257.png

New leader: Mike Sale of Downers Grove, IL has pulled into the leader spot after shooting an opening round of -5. His 57 is currently rated at 1020, while our early leader's rating has shifted down to 1012. United States Amateur Disc Golf Championship

Not too crazy! That course favors big arms. Mike can bomb and he's known to make a putt or two. That definitely helps. I hope he keeps it up!

He does more than throw far... Thats for DAMN sure.

no one told me that the baskets at sinnissippi arent completely in and when i made a putt at hole 19, it hit the basket and the whole thing fell over! D= After that we jsut left lol

no one told me that the baskets at sinnissippi arent completely in and when i made a putt at hole 19, it hit the basket and the whole thing fell over! D= After that we jsut left lol

Ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.