• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this your first time at a Super 8 or something? It all depends on the owner of the hotel and on the room you get. Some rooms are cleaner than others, some owners are more responsible than others. I've stayed in some very nice Super 8s before but also had the misfortune of staying in nasty ones ;)

Hey, at least you're not paying $310 to stay at The Blake.

yeah theres one in bloomington indiana that lets the bums stay there during christmas, the smell never leaves.......

Ya this is my first stay st a super 8 lol... Well at least they fixed the toilet for us yesterday. And changed the nasty sheets... The blood stains and boogers are still on the ceiling tho. :/

No joke it looks like someone layed in bed and had a contest on how many boogers they could fling on the ceiling. Luckily we r about to check out and never come back here again lol!

Ya this is my first stay st a super 8 lol... Well at least they fixed the toilet for us yesterday. And changed the nasty sheets... The blood stains and boogers are still on the ceiling tho. :/

No joke it looks like someone layed in bed and had a contest on how many boogers they could fling on the ceiling. Luckily we r about to check out and never come back here again lol!

that was me sorry i was bored and decided to share my blood semen and urine with the rest of the world and that was my first stop

It was my bad, I should have been more attentive to ball golfers on the course. They were pretty far away but that's no excuse. Doesn't help that we just "popped up" from behind a hill as they were driving. It was too late to do anything about it.

I feel fine though and I consider this a lesson learned. The new Pine Hills layout is brutal. Dana really makes you work for your pars, but there are a few deuces to break up the mental beat down.

Here's the bloody towel I used to apply pressure to stop the bleeding. :D

558167_679586183625_1747225252_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thumbs up for head trauma!!! :D

I always imagined shared ball golf courses would be extremely dangerous, just because of how horribly inaccurate most ball golfers are. Yowza.

Roman is a machine.
Gotta b The craziest thing I've ever witnessed in my life... To see and hear it hit directly on top of your head From that distance Is just Unbelievable! One thing I'll never forget.

Roman is a machine.
Gotta b The craziest thing I've ever witnessed in my life... To see and hear it hit directly on top of your head From that distance Is just Unbelievable! One thing I'll never forget.

and then he was tearing it up duriing dubs! except someone had to leave early =/// we would of won it anyways... =D

Status
Not open for further replies.