• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the new batavia course is bad ass!!! Extremely hard course espicially in the wind. If you go and play, i would recomend having someone thats alkrdy played the coruse show you the way. And stay on the fair ways what ever you do. So many thorn plants everywhere. Ill be there 2morrow if anybody is interested

Lakewood you should play twice in one day. Or a Silver/gold and possible white if you got the time.

edit: Holes 15 and 16 are out of play at Lakewood during the winter months due to the sled hill. just play 13 back up the hill;)

You absolutely should be able to get this in. :thmbup:

Unless you're slow, or get a late start, and then you might be pushing it. :p

Thanks for the input guys. :hfive: Planning to head down there Monday.

Google maps says it will take a little over 2 hours to get to RLW, so hoping to get on the road by 5:30--6:00.

Played seven courses in Tulsa today, for a total of 117 holes. New career high in terms of # of holes for me. :thmbup:

Got an ace on hole #90. :thmbup: :thmbup:

A good day of disc golf!

Not really, actually. I was throwing well, which helped, and the two Chandler courses were both really short.

The sad part is, when I finished the last course, I wanted to play more. MOOORRREEE!

I hope I can keep the good throwing going tomorrow at The Lodge courses, I'm going to need to bring my A game.

Not really, actually. I was throwing well, which helped, and the two Chandler courses were both really short.

The sad part is, when I finished the last course, I wanted to play more. MOOORRREEE!

I hope I can keep the good throwing going tomorrow at The Lodge courses, I'm going to need to bring my A game.

im jealous. the lodge courses are my 2 faves!! enjoy goddamit!

I think I played pretty well considering my go to roc cracked on the 3rd hole of the tournament. ........Memorial services will be held on hole 21 Dretska winter layout......the eulogy will be read by WCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.