• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Mississippi River I believe. Ahh...may have just made that up! :) Lake Pepin maybe. I'm looking at the browse map now; but may need to look further; and my edit time will run out...

Last edited:
Bald Eagle Grand Opening, Stockholm Wisconsin

It is Lake Pepin. (The Mississippi does flow into and out of it though...)

attachment.php

Last edited:
It's a bummer Fairfield is not going to be finished this year. The park district is working on completing as much of the projects as possible this fall. The tee pads are fantastic. I've been throwing the course and it's going to be a really good one. No course compares to it in the Chicago Area. Local players who know the course well are going to have a ton of options on what layout, tees, & pins they want to play. Bart Scott voice on "Can't wait!".
1005004_10151970452742390_252153718_n.jpg

Disc thieves? Say wha?

Portage, IN 18 hole course is in the ground. There are no tee signs up so I did not add it today without the info, but wanted to let you all know where it's at if you haven't heard about it, since tomorrow is going to be the last good day it looks like.

Countryside Park - Rt. 6 and Wilshire Road (north side of street) in Portage, IN. 18 holes. Currently natural tees and no tee signs however there are green sign posts up and well as majority of the orange flags in the ground installed so you can figure out where to go. I don't know when it's "finished" so didn't want to step on toes and post it. Hole 1 plays up the sled hill from the lot. 2 play around the back of it, You can see the basket for 5 (par 4ish) while playing 3, Hole 4 is the bomb off the sledding hill towards the pond. Hole 9 is a long hole (par 4ish) along the backside park. Then everything else is up and down the woods and somewhat easy to figure out.

First 7 are pretty open (Palatine-esque less rough), 8-18 played more wooded with risk of other fairways (similair to Trinity Links, Coldbrook, or Air Zoo wooded holes). It's fun, not over challenging, but I'd go back. It's the best course that's been installed in that corridor since Lemon Gold IMO. Played tee 5 to basket 7 the second time through, didn't have the need to play 5 an 6 again. I was the only one there the entire time.

It's a bummer Fairfield is not going to be finished this year. The park district is working on completing as much of the projects as possible this fall. The tee pads are fantastic. I've been throwing the course and it's going to be a really good one. No course compares to it in the Chicago Area. Local players who know the course well are going to have a ton of options on what layout, tees, & pins they want to play. Bart Scott voice on "Can't wait!".
1005004_10151970452742390_252153718_n.jpg

I am willing to bet that fairfield may have more par 4's/5's than all the other courses north of 80 combined.......

And out of no where ill just happen to post what I found playing dg at college...:clap::D:thmbup:

Attachments

• 20131111_125822.jpg
    20131111_125822.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 38
That reminds me...I found a glow Wizard with a custom Outlaw stamp on it while camping at Ozark... It was nowhere near any of the fairways. I stumbled upon it glowing while hiking away from the campsite to drop a deuce...

^^^That's either mine; or one of the LAKERS (St. Louis Outlaws) probably. We played out there two years or so ago. If you ever run into any of the Chill Outlaws, which would be notapro, jukeshue, skunk, or WCG, you could give to them.

^^^That's either mine; or one of the LAKERS (St. Louis Outlaws) probably. We played out there two years or so ago. If you ever run into any of the Chill Outlaws, which would be notapro, jukeshue, skunk, or WCG, you could give to them.

Stamp is from 2011 and judging by all the crap on it, I'm thinking it's been there 2 years. The new owner of the property did a lot of clearing (especially around the roads) so many discs suddenly "appeared" where clearing was done. This Wizard was probably deep in the bushes for the last couple of years. Still glowing bright enough for me to spot it from over 50 feet away at night!

Uhhhhh I dunno??? This weekend looks pretty crappy, eh?

(Sorry about your Roc)

The old saw about "you can write anything you like about me so long as you spell my name correctly" would apply here, Paulie. ;) :p

...and i bought an 11x roc yesterday for $29 andddddd i hit a tree with it yesterday too...
attachment.php
Ouch! and it's not even really that cold yet.
I don't mind pay to play as a concept, but $29/day is too steep for my blood. :p

Latest posts