• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at oakbrook ealier in the mourning hole nine was a pool of swimming pool

Hole 9 does take on water when it rains a lot. However, that is what that are was initially designed for....a retention pond. This was to avoid getting the soccer fields soaked. On the lighter side, for doubles we have an alternate shot and sometimes an extra basket.. No worries for doubles as there is no standing water for any play.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey all, first time posting here. I'm located in the western suburbs of Chicago near Bloomingdale. I haven't been very active playing in the last couple of years but I'm looking to get out there and spend a lot of time out on the courses this summer.

I'm willing to travel around the area to play. I'm free most evenings and weekends but don't have a lot of people to get out and throw with. If anyone is ever interested in a round, feel free to shoot me a private message.

What up krc1130! Welcome.;) Keep an eye on this page. There is always someone in the area playing. Obviously the weekends get more intense..:thmbup:

What is on the agenda for this w/e?

I've still not camped at France yet. :\

Any plans for Friday? I was thinking about Robert Morris not sure if anyone wanted to come up.

Nah, I'm out for Michigan this w/e.

I'm thinking more southernly. :D

okay so, ultimate frisbee is some seriously tiring stuff, damn don't feel like this after my disc golf rounds! :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.