• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Champion Panther

Champion Panther?

• Own it, love it!

Votes: 72 31.2%
  • Own it......wish I didn't.

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Don't own it.

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Innova makes a Panther?

Votes: 34 14.7%

• Total voters
black would be awesome. Personally I would just pick up a champ spider if I wanted a smaller diameter mid than my buzzz

^ spiders are awesome, my g/f just got one and she dropped a stroke per hole off her game :)

I had one and loved it. But.....it didn't do anything that my DX Rocs couldn't do (I carry 4 of them in various stages of beat-in-ness). So I do not have one any more.

I picked one up earlier this week. I really like this disc! I have tried the roc, buzzz, skeeter, cobra and out of all those the panther works great for me. Flies true and strait has a thicker rim that fits my meat hook version of someones hands and just feels pretty good. I have mine in champion plastic and it has a little bit of hazyness to it. That was resolved when it flew over the concrete tennis court at Down River DGC. It is a purchase I am very pleased with now my cobra on the other hand the verdict is still out on that one.

I got one in the Champion Starters pack. It has been a great disc but It really only come out of the bag when I need to throw a turnover mid range shot. That has become few and far between once you master the forehand mid range. They are hard to find as I think Innova hasn't made a run of them in a while and most of the pros probably do not play with this disc because it is on the understable side. I do know people that love them and I enjoy mine for what it is.

This was the first disc I ever bought back in '95. Still in use today in my bag, but now instead of using it for every shot, like I did ignorantly in '95, I use it for my midrange-annhyzer shots. It holds that line perfectly, and I can also use it if I want a mid with more glide.

Get a mako...you will like it better I swear

Has anyone ever seen one in black?

I would totally buy that.

BLACK PANTHER :eek:

With this dye job i assume...

4.jpg

I kid.

Seriously though, I had gotten a Champ Panther in a starter pack and never really got to throw around too much as it found it's way into the wife's bag. But, I stole it back a couple weeks ago and played a round with it and it really lived up to the 'all purpose' stamp. Made a couple real nice finesse shots that really surprised me when I got in some trouble in the woods . Very controllable.

I have had many DX Panthers, but never a Champion one. I not a big fan of Champion plastic, but I wouldn't mind a Pro Panther... the would be sweeeeeeeet.

I have 2 of them. One at 167 grams and one at 175 grams. I like mine for Midrange turnover shots. But I guess my Coyote will do the same thing for me.

Latest posts