• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Champion Panther

Champion Panther?

• Own it, love it!

Votes: 72 31.2%
  • Own it......wish I didn't.

Votes: 14 6.1%
  • Don't own it.

Votes: 111 48.1%
  • Innova makes a Panther?

Votes: 34 14.7%

• Total voters
I've never once known anyone to be using a Panther. I know it's an older mold with an incredible name but that's about it. Innova was all I knew for several years when I first started playing because that's what all the best players around me were using. To them it was all about the Roc. The Roc and Cobra were the only two mids I was aware of for a long while. Ridiculous times.

Yeah, I've never seen one on a course and I've been around before champion plastic. Rip Panther.

My buddy bought one, they're fantastic understable midranges. Similar to a champ stingray or a DX roc you've thrown a bit. If you want an understable mid, you can't go wrong here.

Necro bump for a new find in the local PIAS
aXP864Lm.jpg

Crazy kewl new stamp, but am I the only one scratching my head as to why they chose to do this with the panther?

I want that disc. Bad. That exact one.

Ok, i was, but screw $6.99 for shipping on one disc.

Hmmm. Shop around, maybe other sites have them. If not, give MST a call tomorrow. They have mentioned lowering shipping if you get one disc. What do you have to lose?

Hmmm. Shop around, maybe other sites have them. If not, give MST a call tomorrow. They have mentioned lowering shipping if you get one disc. What do you have to lose?

Found them a couple of places. This is one of the few times I'm gonna buy a disc to not throw. I really love Panthers, and I love that stamp. I will have one. Most that I have found are 166 in weight. Might be fun.

It is a pretty sick stamp. And the Panther is a really underrated disc. If I was throwing all Innova, I'd probably bag it for sure.

Reviving an old thread here, but continuing the topic. Has anyone seen a normal dome on an XXL Panther? I stopped at my local shop and I like the plastic blend they come in, but they're almost uncomfortably domey...Doesn't need to be board flat, but just not excessively domey.

Latest posts