• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Whale

I already hate this disc.

I did too, but I'm feeling the stamp artwork.

picture.php

eh that's too artistic. im thinking its more in line with this:

4878492456_acd087a544_b.jpg

maybe they will do signature editions of different whales like a big blue run, killers, sperm stamps etc... :|

wonder how this will be priced when first released. do you think they will prestigious price their putter at $30 making it the most expensive and exclusive baseline plastic on the market? or competitively price it at a lower more affordable $20 dollars? or match mvp at $25?

I've learned to not doubt innova on most things.
Take the nova and atlas. Plenty of haters at first, yet, those two discs alone kill the whole MVP line-up, imo.
I haven't tested every MVP, but enough to see what they're about.

And those two discs hold up even today.

Probably the only flop from innova lately was the foxbat? Seems to not be much love on that one.

I've learned to not doubt innova on most things.
Take the nova and atlas. Plenty of haters at first, yet, those two discs alone kill the whole MVP line-up, imo.
I haven't tested every MVP, but enough to see what they're about.

And those two discs hold up even today.

Probably the only flop from innova lately was the foxbat? Seems to not be much love on that one.

I have seen some clowns around MN actually throwing the foxbat. I wouldn't say they have a strong following but more than I expected.

I have seen some clowns around MN actually throwing the foxbat. I wouldn't say they have a strong following but more than I expected.

I see some Foxbats flying here too. I'm not a fan of the shape of the disc, kinda like a midrange version of the Dart.

stop trolling.

innova has 2-3 times the OOP discs vs what most new companies today have in production total. . .

Last edited:
I'm gonna buy a star whale if they ever make them and I'm gonna dye it with the "whale whale whale" or some sort of whale pun. It will be finny.

Seriously though, I want it just so I can make puns while throwing it and yes, I would buy it for that sole reason. I've been having more fun just having fun on the course lately...with the exception of the 0 degree weather.

Latest posts