• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Whale

easy to throw sidearm cuz you can torque the **** out of it...

hahaha

you dont need crutches when you got a wheelchair

Sounds interesting but after getting these star and gstar bb I have realized I will never need a bother putter. :)

Really sounds like a great disc though, hope it's a super deep dish. That's what I think of when I think if a whale. A dagger-like putter.

I would throw a whale. Sounds like a good putter.

So its a P2?

Edit: Nevermind, saw the HSS of BB aviar, LSS of pna.

So a more stable Nova?

Last edited:
Just don't get a great white whale, those are a real bitch to find.

29xxiiw.jpg

There is not a thing online about this. Does anyone have a good source on the info?

I understand the skepticism. Like I said, this is from the email that Ice Bowl TDs just got from Ice Bowl about what merchandise we can order this year. Rick Rothstein is trustworthy enough for me. If anyone is doubting me as the OP well, care to place a friendly wager with your money going to the charity our local Ice Bowl supports and my personal money going to you? I'm up for $1 - $Eleventy Billion. Always looking for new ways to raise money for Ice Bowl. Bets $25 and over can even become sponsors and have a tee sign.

I'd assume Innova will announce something soon.

I think its hard to believe in part because of the absolutely ridiculous name the "Whale". :gross:

But who knows, there may be a putter coming out and this is a covert name to see who leaks information and they will rename it later? Thats what allot of companies do...

I think its hard to believe in part because of the absolutely ridiculous name the "Whale". :gross:

But who knows, there may be a putter coming out and this is a covert name to see who leaks information and they will rename it later? Thats what allot of companies do...

And the amount of your wager is....

im still waiting for the cor, I called the cro years before its release!

It's part of the new marine mammal series.

Up next is a midrange called the Manatee.

Then a new 13 speed driver called the Sea Otter.

And finally a re-release of the Dolphin, in G*.

Would innova even have to re summit for the whale if it's just a non overmold nova?

Haha, the first thing I thought of, when I read this thread was the Twitter "Fail Whale" page you get when the servers get overloaded. Seriously though, sounds like it could be a good disc. A Wizard clone perhaps?

Haha, the first thing I thought of, when I read this thread was the Twitter "Fail Whale" page you get when the servers get overloaded. Seriously though, sounds like it could be a good disc. A Wizard clone perhaps?

Well the Wizard is a clone of the big bead Aviar, so I would say no.

Latest posts