• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Whale

Yeah I saw that ^^^^^^

Looks like a blunt nose at 75.25, not quite polecat lid like at 83.25 but fairly close.

1.0 1.5 and 2.0.

So basically an Aviar with a blunt nose.

Last edited:
Interesting that they are coming out with a beefed up Aviar at the exact same time that Reptilian is producing a beefed up Wizard. Probably just a coincidence though.

Interesting that they are coming out with a beefed up Aviar at the exact same time that Reptilian is producing a beefed up Wizard. Probably just a coincidence though.

Trying to get McBeast to all innova. Replace his P2 with the Whale

Trying to get McBeast to all innova. Replace his P2 with the Whale

I doubt it, blunt = slow. Cross between a Polecat and Aviar basically, closer to aviar due to rim width and depth.

I'm actually really stoked about this disc, can't wait. :D

I was looking through discs to find something similar. I bet it flies like a Dagger, very similar specs too.

Prolly going to be something around 3,3,0,1. I don't know what the hate is for on this disc, sounds pretty intriguing

It does sound like a useful disc, and it's good to see Innova coming out with another putter as opposed to another driver...but the name doesn't hit right to a lot of people, including little old me

good grief

everyone here craps a brick if you go after the prodigy names. Poor whale.

Hmm same height and rim depth as an aviar, .1 rim width thicker but I bet that is just measuring variance. A "blunter nose" and "beefier" with a similar feel to an "aviar"...my prediction is simply a more overstable beadless aviar. Same speed, not nova or polecat-esque whatsoever. I think the nova is slower than the aviar btw. I also agree with the prediction that McBeth will probably switch from his P2's to the whale. Gosh these speculation threads are always pretty fun.

sounds like a cool disc but giving BB aviars and dx pna aviars a run for their money? typically the people who throw those are die hard lovers of them.

wonder how it will or wont compliment existing innova putter set ups. risky move innova

Latest posts