• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innovas new QuiveR pretty sweet lookin!

doesnt look like a prank to me
acrually not a bad idea although I dont see how one rim would make it fly different then the others it would fly the same no matter what rim you grabbed and ripped

This is the best four-in-one disc I have ever thrown.
Steve Wisecup, PDGA World Champion and Disc Golf Hall of Fame Member

this would be a good name for a bag.

you could put your arrows and aeros in it:)

Yeah. Maybe it could be like the one in the PS3 disc golf where its strapped to your back and you just reach back and pull a disc out to throw.

1) I hope it is an April Fool's joke.
2) Even if it isn't , Innova could: throw anything out there, call it a Quiver, market the heck out of it as some max distance disc for noodle arms (like me) and people will buy it.
Innova gets to laugh either way:

1) "HA! Fooled you! Had you all Quivering with anticipation!" (boo! hissss).
2) Cha-Ching!

I'm becomong increasingly skeptical of every new disc from Innova and even Disccraft... how many molds do we need?

i just ordered one. pearly first run XG plastic. it's not 4 discs at the same time, but it slides apart and morphs into the rim shapes. the rims sort of slide inside each other and collapse to form the other molds.

there was 2 threads tsarted at like midnight for this bud, a little late on th "april fools joke" haha they put it on there FB last night

Haha, just saw that another post was already started on this.