• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

Looks like someone either canceled their order or Innova is slowly releasing discs to the the store. Just picked up four Champion Tanks that were not on the site yesterday when I was making an order.

Prob funneling slowly, taking a tip from DD im guessing. Works well and prevents the HOARDERS from ordering 25 at a time.

GDI! Those were supposed to be MINE! I'm so pissed! I had them in my cart 3 times and then it crashed 3 times.

I had a similar problem myself when trying to purchase them. Locked up twice when attempting to pay with a CC, swithched to paying with PayPal and the order went through using the same CC.

I had an issue the previous day when attempting a CC order where the complete order button was not showing when attempting a CC order. Swithched to PayPal and it worked like a charm.

Looks like there are a few issues that need to be sorted out with the new site.

Prob funneling slowly, taking a tip from DD im guessing. Works well and prevents the HOARDERS from ordering 25 at a time.

Unless they are going to make more, I fully expect hoarding to occur.

I love my Fusion Tank, but do not throw it anymore due to lack of replacement. While I normally order putters in two's, I bought all four Tanks available as there is no guarantee that they will show up again and I want replacements if the unexpected occurs to my primary putter.

If they would let us know that there are going to be future runs, it would abate the hoarding, but, of course, cut down on sales. It will be interesting to see how the store progresses after the intial rush for rare discs slows down.

Site is MUCH better of course, and the customer service is awesome. Got a call last night from them apologizing for not being able to ship my order yesterday and that it would be first thing in the morning. They may not have the best prices but some things are worth paying extra for.

What's a tank? is it the new overstable speed 13 disc that's more stable than an ape?

What browser are you guys using? I cannot get any of them to work.

Chrome gets an error, seamonkey just goes blank. I can add stuff to a cart but never check out.

Firefox was the same.

What's a tank? is it the new overstable speed 13 disc that's more stable than an ape?

A Tank is based off the Ching Tank which Innova produced for Ching. Essentially, it is a beadless Rhyno (which according to rumor was the reason Ching stopped using Innova to manufacture their discs). A low glide / go left Putt and Approach disk.

Christy was able to use IE (of all things) and her own account to get it to work.

Gaz & sidewinders on the way!!

IE worked for me as well, although as I stated earlier, I could only get it to accept PayPal as a form of payment to prevent it from locking up.

I tried to buy a few discs and I can't find the submit button on last page? Anyone have this problem?

I used their online chat help function the other day
it went quite well

except for the part where they said they would email me today with whether or not they had what I was looking for

still waiting on the email

Latest posts