• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is it me or will Paul McBeth be the best DGer ever?

yeah i would love to see match play doss vs mcbeth that would be really cool..

any pro match play that is recorded?

yeah i would love to see match play doss vs mcbeth that would be really cool...

FWIW, they've competed 33 times in stroke play since the start of 2008 and Doss has won 23 of them, albeit he's only won 9 out of the last 16, and has lost the last two (GCC & the Memorial) to McBeth.

So Paul is definitely catching up.

Wasn't Nikko player of the year last year? Or was that two years ago? And he earns the most on tour consistently. Your judgement seems to be off.

The OP started this thread after Paul won the Memorial. Started the Dave Feldburg - GOAT thread after his 1100 rated round. Does this mean he now needs to start a thread proclaiming Cale as the best golfer ever now that he won Texas States? I think so.

I wouldn't dismiss Nikko. He's a young talented player with many years of golf ahead of him.

Climo isn't lengthy, he just doesn't make bogeys.

Last edited:
The OP started this thread after Paul won the Memorial. Started the Dave Feldburg - GOAT thread after his 1100 rated round. Does this mean he now needs to start a thread proclaiming Cale as the best golfer ever now that he won Texas States? I think so.

I think he needs to quit being a spectator fanboy, and go throw a round. There's enough stupid athlete worship in the world as it is.

Doss just needs 10 more worlds to break KC's record and he's young enough to still have that many in him.

I was thinking thing. Climo is the best ever and will always be the best ever.

Now you can /thread!

Just you. Get back to me when there's 11x McBeth disc.
:popcorn:

Yes, this will be a great discussion to have about 5 years into PM's master's career. I personally think 7-8 = 12x with the level of competition now.

There are plenty of teams and events where people dominated in history when competion was lower. National titles, win streaks....every fledgling sport has some record that is un-touchable mainly because 1 person stood out. Imagine putting Lebron on a team in the 70's...lol, he would have 15 championships in a row....