• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Is there a market for smaller backpack style bags?

How long until you'll be able to tell us the details on this one?

Also, I'm ready to pull the trigger on a blue Shift, can you give me an estimate on when they'll be back in stock?

The Pinch:
By far the most universal/dual purpose disc golf bag ever made. I use the sample bag as my daily commuter backpack for my laptop, headphones, etc then just load it with discs before I go play. It's small, sleek, and very urban/casual looking.

12 to 14 discs
2 huge bottle pockets
Front pocket for snacks, keys, etc
Retail $45-$50

I also got confirmation on the warehouse delivery today and we should be stocked on all bags November 11th. That includes the v5 Shift (tweaked rainfly and reinforced bottle pocket edge), v4 Rebel (with double the side storage space), and unchanged Focus. We're introducing two new colors (all black and all black with fiery red zippers) plus the charcoal/lime and the blue/hawaiian ocean zippers. We are dropping the red color from our line this year.

:thmbup:

The Pinch:
By far the most universal/dual purpose disc golf bag ever made. I use the sample bag as my daily commuter backpack for my laptop, headphones, etc then just load it with discs before I go play. It's small, sleek, and very urban/casual looking.

12 to 14 discs
2 huge bottle pockets
Retail $45-$50

I also got confirmation on the warehouse delivery today and we should be stocked on all bags November 11th. That includes the v5 Shift (tweaked rainfly and reinforced bottle pocket edge), v4 Rebel (with double the side storage space), and unchanged Focus. We're introducing two new colors (all black and all black with fiery red zippers) plus the charcoal/lime and the blue/hawaiian ocean zippers. We are dropping the red color from our line this year.

Will the Pinch be here in time for Christmas?

The Pinch:

12 to 14 discs
2 huge bottle pockets
Retail $45-$50

Putter pocket?

I have a hard time seeing much of a better design than my grip c15. But if it is out their I'm all ears.

Latest posts