• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

sloppydisc

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Hoey posted a pic of 1 of 2 Merry Christmas, Happy new Year Opto Pures that Marshall street received. Now we can all suffer until actual production runs hit the shelves. I've already offered my left nut for an Opto Pure. What would you give??

Cool, so would I. I filled my children quote so my nuts are not really all that important anymore in the big picture.

Im soo excited for this, you have no idea. GL sounds even better but ill take opto

Isnt the blend of plastic of the current PURE what makes it so desireable...that is the grip and performance of the gripline....wouldnt opto perhaps change the flight and reduce the grip?

Isnt the blend of plastic of the current PURE what makes it so desireable...that is the grip and performance of the gripline....wouldnt opto perhaps change the flight and reduce the grip?

Grip Line is great, just what it says, grippy. But it beats up super quick. That's why I'd prefer GL, grippy & still durable, but Opto is a start

Hats off to your better half. I've never met her but if you already have 6 kids & she still lets you disc, that's one hell of a woman!!

That's because the oldest is in the Army, the youngest is only 2 and pretty easy to watch. As for the other 4:

2qjj3hc.jpg

so much for the opto pure thread......that lasted 10 minutes...lol

That was TRULY not my intent.

and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

It will be interesting to see how the Opto plastic changes the flight. I'm not too concerned about the grip. I've got some Opto discs that are grippier than my Grip line Pures. Depending on the run, the Opto could be good, gummy and grippy. Time will tell.

won't it be faster and beefier? There's not much love for hard plastic putters.....although I am aware most use the pure for approach and short drives so it might be a good thing

It might be beefier, but not necessarily harder. Some Opto's are pretty gummy. And most people want it for driving and approaches. I would think most people that use a Pure for putting will just stick with Zero's or Grips.

Latest posts