• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] It exists!!! The Opto Pure Thread

That sounds more broken in Zero than Opto, which I think is more HSS than a Proxy.

GL is my favorite Pure plastic, it beats in at a slow but perceptible pace. I'd try another before giving up on the mold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will give another pure a shot, because it feels so good in my hand. It's so weird that I can't get a good consistent release on it. I think I may give the Proxy and shot if I can't get along with the Opto Pure. I love tossing my Envy, it's such a great approach disc.

I will give another pure a shot, because it feels so good in my hand. It's so weird that I can't get a good consistent release on it. I think I may give the Proxy and shot if I can't get along with the Opto Pure. I love tossing my Envy, it's such a great approach disc.

I like an envy, and dislike the proxy hand feel. Like the particle best, feels very similar to the Pure. Proxy feels round and never felt secure in my grip. YMMV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can anyone comment on the stability of the gold-x KT pures compared to stock run optos?

While an Envy is always in my bag, I can switch from Pure to Proxy effortlessly. Pure is my go to though. I think every single disc golfer should carry one.

I used the P Model S most of last season and really enjoyed the shape and flight of the disc. The plastic was awful though, and never really felt comfortable with the shiny, waxy grip (or sometimes lack of)

I ordered some retro pures to try out, with this knowledge. I know that I really liked prime plastic from when I used judges, so I know that part should be covered. If anyone can compare the P Model S with the Pure, how would you describe that comparison? I'm expecting something quite similar in flight, if not just a tick less stable (which shouldn't matter much when putting anyway)

Latest posts