• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

its open!! 2017- Take the time out of your life to play this course!!!!!!

kachtz

Birdie Member
Lake Marshall Disc Golf complex is open for play!
3 courses
currently 34 of 54 holes playable

- The Lions - Championship grade pro course
- The Lair - Intermediate - Advanced course
- The Lambs - Beginner - Intermediate course

Great land, 1000 acre property, 90 acre lake, an Island, and overall wonderful scenic experience.
weather you are a serious disc golfer trying to shoot a course record, or someone who enjoys a great hike and throwing discs and laughing with friends; this course is a must visit.

(if you want to know more about this course and the layouts check us out on facebook...search Lake Marshall Disc Golf)

there are some photos uploaded on this site now of these courses.

trying to link the courses below.

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/brow...country=1&city=&state=&zipcode=&zip_distance=

This is a beautiful property and the holes I've played were fair and well designed. I'm glad this is posted on dgcr so I can start hyping it more. This might be the purest golf I've played. It is technically challenging and requires distance as well. The real key to scoring well is playing smart.

I can't wait to play again. Also, the property owner is a really nice guy.

I played 18 holes at LM last fall and loved it, I got the feeling it must of been what the early stages of Maple Hill looked. I'm excited to see all the holes later this year and I'm 4 hrs from it!

Did I miss something? How much does it cost to play?

When will it be completed?

$15 for all day on weekends, $10 weekdays

It's near Montross about 1 hr southeast of Fredericksburg in rural VA.

I've played all three courses and while it's new and a little rough - it's worth the drive and will become a real destination set of courses. Be prepared for hiking and lots throws cause the owner wants a The Lions to be a par 72 Championship / pro level course. I got plenty of 4 & 5 playing the Lambs and Lair last weekend.

Bring your water discs(plural) and retriever or scuba gear.

Sounds like potential new stop on the DGPT - time to contact Steve Dodge