• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who has the most courses within 25 miles?

I believe it will be a Chicago zip. You have to look closely though since the search function delivers courses farther out than the mileage filter you set on DGCR.

Mine 55077 = 39

Coon Rapids, MN=49. Played 37. Two are new this month, and most of the others are 20-25 miles away (I know, boo-hoo me)

Search function returns 7, but two of those also list distance as over 25 miles.
The good part though is that four of these are under five miles away. One is only 4-5 blocks from my door.

6 here, but 2 are unplayable (1 private college, 1 military base)

wow thats alot guys. yes i see it does spit out some just outside the range but we will count those.

17 here with my favorite one just outside of the range about 26 miles away. At least 4 of the 17 are ones I'll probably never play.

wow thats alot guys. yes i see it does spit out some just outside the range but we will count those.

Ah, if that's the case I'm at 20 just viewing that search, and Gordon Holton Memorial DGC is included (my fav.) :D

i guess the next survey should be who has the most 2.5 star + rated courses within 25 miles lol