• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kansas City Wide Open

Yeah, the live scoring says Paul but the tournament results say Will. I am calling shenanigans.

The live scoring isn't official...it's just what was inputted into the smartphone by whoever was scoring that group. The results page, uploaded by the TD or scoring director after the scorecards are counted, is the official record.

The live scoring isn't official...it's just what was inputted into the smartphone by whoever was scoring that group. The results page, uploaded by the TD or scoring director after the scorecards are counted, is the official record.

I kind figured that. I just noticed they adjusted the live scoring to reflect a score that is one better than Uli shot, but it still says Uli is there. I am guessing that will change shortly. Operator error is a pain for those of us trying to follow online.

New update, the tournament results have now been updated to reflect the fact that Uli is one stroke ahead of Will. I guess McBeth won't have his nemesis this year in the finals with him at the KC wide open. Good for Uli though as he has had a bit of an off year thus far.

Can someone post a link to the LIVE COVERAGE? dgplanet.tv said it would begin at 2:30 CST

DGPlanet isn't covering the round live.

They haven't been covering anything this weekend live, nor have they said they were going to be covering anything live. They're only doing their wrap-up show in the evening.

DGPlanet isn't covering the round live.

They haven't been covering anything this weekend live, nor have they said they were going to be covering anything live. They're only doing their wrap-up show in the evening.

Then what good is that?!

i thought i read something like, "be sure to join us live at 2:30 CST for the final 9."

Bogus, wrap up show? Can I get my money back

Latest posts