• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Kansas City Wide Open

i don't want to turn this in to a dress code thread and drag that out but...

i know we've all seen guys wearing t-shirts at pdga events... i'm pretty sure i've done it as well. i sincerely doubt there are many cases where a guy has called out another guy for wearing a tshirt. so to me it's more of an issue with a jealous girl, cuz we all know how chicks are. the wardrobe for women should be revisited.

secondly, i get the shoe rule but are you telling me if i end up in some casual water and have to throw from there or get penalized i can't take off my shoes to walk in there and throw without risking a penalty? it's either take a penalty for moving out of the water or take one for getting barefoot...? that's another rule i'd like to see revisited, even in ball golf you're allowed to get barefoot to get in the water.

Hopefully we get an HD lead card. It would mark the first time this year we've been deprived of this luxury at an NT. At this point we can't count on DGP.TV and we can hope somebody will provide the goods. Besides that I'm rooting for Nikko. Home course and has played very consistent so far this year I'd like to see him return to his 2011 form and really finally get McBeth to really sweat.

i don't want to turn this in to a dress code thread and drag that out but...

i know we've all seen guys wearing t-shirts at pdga events... i'm pretty sure i've done it as well. i sincerely doubt there are many cases where a guy has called out another guy for wearing a tshirt. so to me it's more of an issue with a jealous girl, cuz we all know how chicks are. the wardrobe for women should be revisited.

secondly, i get the shoe rule but are you telling me if i end up in some casual water and have to throw from there or get penalized i can't take off my shoes to walk in there and throw without risking a penalty? it's either take a penalty for moving out of the water or take one for getting barefoot...? that's another rule i'd like to see revisited, even in ball golf you're allowed to get barefoot to get in the water.

It isn't that it is a PDGA event it is that it is an NT. NT's, A Tiers and other supertour events are held to a higher standard.

And I don't think you quite understand casual water.

what does the fact it's a NT or A tier have to do with it? look at what holly was wearing, that's more professional than what most people wear. that rule should be rewritten.

secondly i understand casual water just fine. you can move back on the line of play 5m and if you are still in the water you have to play it from the water or take a penalty for moving back farther. so again, that rule should be rewritten to allow you to take off your shoes when playing from the water, whether it's an A tier or anywhere.

Hopefully we get an HD lead card. It would mark the first time this year we've been deprived of this luxury at an NT. At this point we can't count on DGP.TV and we can hope somebody will provide the goods. .

the only guy I have seen with a camera was the guy who got the footage for last night's stream and he wasnt following the card and and each shot. What you saw was everything he had. I doubt you will see something like Central Coast puts together, at least for the Blue Valley round yesterday.

Hopefully we get an HD lead card. It would mark the first time this year we've been deprived of this luxury at an NT. At this point we can't count on DGP.TV and we can hope somebody will provide the goods. Besides that I'm rooting for Nikko. Home course and has played very consistent so far this year I'd like to see him return to his 2011 form and really finally get McBeth to really sweat.

Was there full lead card footage from the Great Lakes Open? If so, where? All I saw was the highlights stuff from DGL.

Honestly it's completely pathetic that in this day and age when filming/editing is so easy and cheap that the PDGA isn't producing any official record of the MPO and WPO lead cards at the NT events...