• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Lat 64 Pure

Oh look its my biggest fan always replying to me. Thanks brandooo!! However, I was just giving advice. Were you upset I gave advice when someone asked? Oh Brandololol always cracking me up.

Good hearing from you again, and thanks but no thanks I dont support any religion affiliation none the less thing a certain season is designated to religious celebration. Seems kind of grandiose and silly at the same time.

Hope all is well with you.

Oh wow dude your a joke!

Yeah, you use this thing on the internet called a search engine. Its "google.com" from there you will have a search bar. Type in what you want. So since youre new to this I did this for you this time, but dont expect it next time. I searched "grip line lat 64 pure" and found this

http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/latitude-64-grip-line-pure

That hasn't been in stock there for a few years. They are very hard to find. I wish that they still made this plastic.

Sorry I didn't specify that I meant the original Grip line pure which were awesome. I had a stack of them I sold when I wasn't working and it's the only plastic I regret getting rid of. S/DS destros and 11x fb and tbs I don't even miss. That dang original grip plastic was so unique. I still have one that's been in my bag four years and still throws beautifully.

Olympic Discs in Shelton Wa. Still has 2 blue ones on the shelf

Thanks, I'm in Tacoma right now and will drive an hour to pick them up tomorrow. Hopefully the are the flatter run, my favorite ones were flat blue ones and that's the one I still have. Seriously thank you!

And Latitude pulls more money from my bank account. I have so many Pures at home (including Retros that I haven't even thrown yet) but still know I'm picking these up.

Yeah, I might buy 10 of them. Grip Line is pretty much my favorite plastic ever. It's IMO the only one of a kind plastic I've ever felt in a golf disc.

Ah, the good old days, before I discovered the ION...Still love you Pure. I am just not IN love with you.

It feels more like Innova's Pro plastic than the Zero soft. Firmer, but good grip and wears slower. Cool plastic. I have a 170 in red 10/10 I'll give you for a free Coke or something if you want to give one a try. It is just hiding in my work bench anyway.

Dynamic is out already. My order got reduced from 7 to 5 between my clicking submit and the order processing. And that was at 12:04.

The Dynamic newsletter announcing #NewReleaseFriday arrived in my inbox at 12:13. Oops.

Latest posts