• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Fury

I've had 2 Opto Visions (lost one) and 1 Opto Fury. My Fury is nowhere near as understable as either Vision.

I've had 2 Opto Visions (lost one) and 1 Opto Fury. My Fury is nowhere near as understable as either Vision.

That's what the flight guides suggest. Finding visions that are the same is tough though. One will be dx stingray flippy and the next is much more like a beat gl saint.

Threw the Fury for the first time today. Just field throws, but very easy distance. Not a bomber but can hold a hyzer, anny, and straight lines. Will try it actually golfing tomorrow. :thmbup:

Threw the Fury for the first time today. Just field throws, but very easy distance. Not a bomber but can hold a hyzer, anny, and straight lines. Will try it actually golfing tomorrow. :thmbup:

Throwing the Fury on a hyzer is one of my favorite things to do with it. It'll hold flat for awhile and just gliiiiiiiiide, but still fade out at the end. I tend to use it, as opposed to a more stable disc, on dogleg shots where I have enough ceiling. Just a fun, fun disc to throw.

I still can't get over how easy this disc is to air out. It really does like the bomb hyzer-flip. Its a great transition for River throwers.

I usually hyzer flip my Fury on a rope to get a super straight shot but today I tried hyzer flipping it on a much higher line. Got a sweet huge "S" curve. Still my go to disc when I want to hyzer flip or turnover right.

Latest posts