• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Mace

Either we have a different definition of flashing or your way off here.

Im speaking principle. I'm just saying that having an introduction of some amount of plastic can change the stability of a disc. That probably was a bad comparison but still, having extra plastic should increase stability.

^agreed my deflashed warship is totally different from my flashed one. It is less hss and less lss than the flashed one. Plh and dome is identical. The warships can have some huge flash though. My first mace is finally wearing down the flash and its straightening out and fading later. YMMV

Same experience with my gl mace. ^^ nothing drastic just delayed fade/straighter for longer. But I'm probably wrong since I don't have a huge virtual chip on my shoulder.

I've removed the flashing off far to many discs to agree.

I think it's mostly all in your heads because the internet says it must be true.

Bonjour!

Mr. America has an opinion that is based on his own experience and goes against information widely regarded to be true by the vast majority of knowledgeable players and posters.

We know he is wrong; let's get back on topic.

I love my Maces and am really hoping that the zero plastic is durable enough that I can beat them in to where I want and expect then to stay there a while.

Last edited:
I'm liking the mold for sure, but the gold line is super gummy, even in the colder weather. I cannot wait for opto.

Are Maces better in the wind than a pain? I have a pretty domey pain, and its pretty good in the wind, but was wondering since the mace is flatter, etc...would it be better in the wind?

Just threw a Mace a few times today. Not all that impressed really. Pain with less glide was my impression. Gremlin stays in the bag.

Tried out the Mace today. Liked what I was seeing. Want a little more time with it to be sure, but so far, its a keeper.:thmbup:

Wasp vs Mace vs Roc

They all fly the same according to inBounds, but hows the grip? Does any of these have a best grip or is it all the same? :doh:

Edit: Also compare BH/FH?

Last edited:
They should all fly the same similarly according to inBounds, but hows the grip? Does any of these have a best grip or is it all the same? :doh:

Edit: Also compare BH/FH?

Note the edits above. Remember that the Mace flight data is preliminary and may be updated in the future as more data sources become available. Additionally, these flight paths assume an average of all plastic types. You WILL see some variance between a GL Mace, DX Roc, and Z Wasp.

Just threw my zero Mace for one round yesterday. I was pleased with what I saw. For me it seemed like a less domey Core, which I seemed to be able to control better. Mine went super strait with a nice controlled fade at the end. I need more time to be sure, but I see this disc finding a home in my bag.

How would you guys compare this to the Vector? I'm having a hard time clicking with my Neutron Vector, and I like the idea of a mid in Latitudes Zero plastic. I have a soft spot for baseline.

I threw my mace a few times and its more stable than I thought it would be. I was pleasantly surprised. It's want a fresh roc to me. It fraught out of an anhyzer and it stays stable into most winds.

I broke down and bought a 177g Zero Hard. I'll be testing it against the Neutron Vector. Maybe I'll even post a video? A fresh Roc in Latitude plastic sounds amazing. I couldn't resist...damnit!

Latest posts