• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Misprints Pack

Heres my spread i just got in the mail today!!!:thmbup:

173 Hot pink VIP Underworld (Finland)
169 GL blue Bolt
unmarked Red Lucid Fugitive
170 yellow Tournament Sword (Finland)
171 Orange Opto Striker
172 Green Lucid Trespass
175 Classic Judge
171 GL pink Saint
172 Yellow VIP Boatman
171 blue Suspect

IMG_20130322_134950_zps4f427fdd.jpg

Heres my spread i just got in the mail today!!!:thmbup:

173 Hot pink VIP Underworld (Finland)
169 GL blue Bolt
unmarked Red Lucid Fugitive
170 yellow Tournament Sword (Finland)
171 Orange Opto Striker
172 Green Lucid Trespass
175 Classic Judge
171 GL pink Saint
172 Yellow VIP Boatman
171 blue Suspect

Any chance you could post a close up of that light pink Saint? Interested in selling or trading it?

My order status changed from Processing to shipped today

Did it by chance get followed up with a tracking number?... Mÿ status is shipped as well and has been for a few days. Two emails and no response thus far. But, for anyone who hasn't ordered from dd before don't take this as such a bad thing .. Dynamic is by far the best site I've dealt with, I'm in Canada and its not easy to ship to here a lot of the time and they do an amazing job everytime

My Haul

Pink Air Giant 157g
Pink Lucid Trespass 174s <-- Some sweet sparkle as well
Yellow VIP Boatman 174g
Green Lucid Escape 174g
Red VIP Manala 173g
Yellow Opto Vision 172g
Gold GL River 176g
Pink Opto Core 169g
2 White Firm Judge 176g

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 147
If anyone has any pink judges 175 in soft you may want to get rid of on the cheap let me know :)

just got my 2 dd/lat 64/westside misprint packs in the mail, along with the two metal flake teebirds from Bdodson

from DD i got
trespass 172g
escape 173g
fugitive
suspect 171g
2x firm judges 175g

Lat64
havoc 175g
vision 171g
core 180g
sinus 173g
pure 175g
flow 171g
river 171g
saint 168g

Westside
Swan Finnish stamp 174g
VIP AIR king finnish stamp 157g
gaint 173g
boatman 172g
sword finnish stamp 175g
underworld 167g

FE193037-6E71-4FCD-8F3D-4BAC5AAA2A20-2423-000002AA63092C2E_zps9bb7f552.jpg

got an awesome haul..

lucid suspect, trespass
classic soft judge
golf line bolt
opto havoc, vision, river, sinus
vip sword, boatman

all over 170g. nice colors. Very pleased

The image posted by prostar looks very similar to the pack I received. I'll try to get more info, I had to run out and throw them. Now they are all over the car. :)

I weighed the discs when I got them, most of the weights were quite different from what was listed on the disc. Just FYI, some were fairly off.

The image posted by prostar looks very similar to the pack I received. I'll try to get more info, I had to run out and throw them. Now they are all over the car. :)

I weighed the discs when I got them, most of the weights were quite different from what was listed on the disc. Just FYI, some were fairly off.

Uh, not quite the same at all. I think there were three discs in common. This is the wife, who weighed the discs. It was great that DD seemed to figure out that nodosaurus was looking for lightweight discs (most were 170 or lighter), and in generally slower speeds (only one each of speed 11 and 12), and not extremely overstable. They sent a good selection. Let's see if I can remember them all...

Red sparkle Suspect (162 gm)
Green Lucid Trespass (172 gm)
Lucid Escape (162 gm)
Red sparkle Lucid Fugitive (162 gm)
Gold VIP Underworld (165 gm)
Gold VIP Finnish stamped Boatman (168 gm)
Red glitter Ruby (148 gm)
Blue opto River (165 gm)
White soft zero Spike (168 gm)
Blue pearly Flow (155 gm)

While ordering, also got an orange test material River (176 gm), a yellow test material Vision (168 gm), and a red test material Diamond (145 gm). All weights are probably close, although I'm going by memory.

Uh, not quite the same at all. I think there were three discs in common. This is the wife, who weighed the discs. It was great that DD seemed to figure out that nodosaurus was looking for lightweight discs (most were 170 or lighter), and in generally slower speeds (only one each of speed 11 and 12), and not extremely overstable. They sent a good selection. Let's see if I can remember them all...

Red sparkle Suspect (162 gm)
Green Lucid Trespass (172 gm)
Lucid Escape (162 gm)
Red sparkle Lucid Fugitive (162 gm)
Gold VIP Underworld (165 gm)
Gold VIP Finnish stamped Boatman (168 gm)
Red glitter Ruby (148 gm)
Blue opto River (165 gm)
White soft zero Spike (168 gm)
Blue pearly Flow (155 gm)

While ordering, also got an orange test material River (176 gm), a yellow test material Vision (168 gm), and a red test material Diamond (145 gm). All weights are probably close, although I'm going by memory.

If you guys feel like selling that blue opto river, just let me know.

anyone looking to get rid of their underworld, king, or tursas should message me!

Im considering getting one of these things

More Misprints

Got these about 5 weeks or so ago.
Got a lot of the molds I requested.

Attachments

• IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 141
I was lucky enough to pick this one up off ebay at a pretty nice price.

Attachments

• manala.jpg
    manala.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 117
broke down and finally ordered one of these, there have been enough new molds between the 3 released recently to make it worthwhile. we'll see how many of my requested molds i get...made sure to request more than 10 molds in case they don't have some of them available.

i've been really interested in trying the suspect, mace, escape, and air giant.

mystery box just showed up and i got a pretty sick pull...all of the molds were ones i asked for...weights were a little off on a few but ranges i'll throw.

175 lucid renegade
181 lucid fugitive
171 lucid suspect
170 lucid escape
170 gold line mace
170 opto fuse
172 opto sparkle trident
169 opto sparkle saint
167 slimer green vip stag
158 air giant

Latest posts