• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I'm beginning to feel that Lat 64's flight rating system is flawed.

For example:

Riot: 11 4 -1 2
Flow: 11 6 -1 2
Striker: 9 5 -1 2
Saint: 9 7 -1 2
Vision: 8 6 -1 2

It's the "-1 2" that I don't buy. More or less speed and more or less glide can't account for the flight differences in these discs. On top of that, there's the variance vis-a-vis plastic/weight/etc. Moral of the story? I don't come to any conclusions on Lat 64 until I've thrown them.

Lat64's website shows some strange number on their drivers.
Feels like the innova and lat64 numbers are different.

Anyone else think of wiping the T so your throwin a 'aint, as in "What I just threw? 'Aint none of your business. :D

Looks like my Teebirds are safe. Hoping for some low 160's.

Lat64's website shows some strange number on their drivers.
Feels like the innova and lat64 numbers are different.

They are. While they use the same system, Latitude is less specific and much more liberal with the high numbers. When comparing the two, it's a safe bet to subtract 1 point from the speed and glide if you want a more Innova like rating, and even then it's not as specific. Latitude used to use Discraft's system but changed when they realized Innova's appealed more to newer players.

Anyone else think of wiping the T so your throwin a 'aint, as in "What I just threw? 'Aint none of your business. :D

Looks like my Teebirds are safe. Hoping for some low 160's.

They're releasing the Saint not the Taint. I think you meant wiping the "S".:D