• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

let's not completely crap up the thread

those flight ratings aren't what they had originally posted on discgolfsweden (or whatever it is)

I wonder if there was some change in the testers?

the original ratings had me intrigued
but a -1, 2 is not what I would be looking for in an o/s control driver

I think there is at least one guy on here that has thrown them. He says he is a fairly new player and he was putting them out there 300+ and they where turning slightly. Being a new player he may have been OATing them into the turn. I certainly hope so anyway.

I am still holding out hope for a little slower more fade disc than the numbers are now showing. Not that I don't a replacement for my Striker.

agreed
8,6,0,3 sounded awesome

9,7,-1,2

really is just a faster River like they say

this is Innova style gap filling...i.e. putting a disc in a gap where one didn't really exist

agreed
8,6,0,3 sounded awesome

9,7,-1,2

really is just a faster River like they say

this is Innova style gap filling...i.e. putting a disc in a gap where one didn't really exist

Yeah sorry to derail I just couldn't let that one slip by. 8,6,0,3 does sound a lot better, but I think it's fair to say that Lats numbers are of little use. To me, 7 glide is just to boost the hype and make people think "OMG RIVER BUT BETTER!!!". If it turns out to be as glidey as the River, great, but if not it'll be a blow to their rep for sure. Are there any discs on the market with that much glide and fade? 6 and 3+

Yeah sorry to derail I just couldn't let that one slip by. 8,6,0,3 does sound a lot better, but I think it's fair to say that Lats numbers are of little use. To me, 7 glide is just to boost the hype and make people think "OMG RIVER BUT BETTER!!!". If it turns out to be as glidey as the River, great, but if not it'll be a blow to their rep for sure. Are there any discs on the market with that much glide and fade? 6 and 3+

The FD numbers are 7/6/-1/1.......it may be the glide getting it out there, but it certailny feels faster than a speed 7. If it had a tick more stability, and it already feels like a 2 not a 1, it would be right on the money for me. Still a really nice disc though and has been a great compliment to my Rivers.

Insert 8/6/0/3 Saint here ^^^ and that FD is outta the bag. But.......????

from L64
"We have also learned that people with different playing styles and general conditions around them have different views on our molds so we prefer not to be too specific in our descriptions."

Perhaps they mean the River glide, not other flight characteristics. Or maybe a River for the 400+ club. Definitely doesn't sound like a huge glide Teebird though. Speculating is fun.

Personally I'm just hoping they mold some Japan Open class, <160g, for us sub-300 folks.

And for the diversion I prompted, I thought it, but wasn't gonna say it.

Suck it Freud :|

9,7,-1,2 is evidently how it threw for Linus. Just to put that in perspective Linus regularly throws 500+'...

I am gonna wait until I throw one to get enthralled or upset.

Regardless of whether it it the disc I had hoped for, it will always come down to this:

Makes the bag vs. Doesn't make the bag

I am gonna wait until I throw one to get enthralled or upset.

Regardless of whether it it the disc I had hoped for, it will always come down to this:

Makes the bag vs. Doesn't make the bag

Do you also have a secondary level?
Stays in the trunk vs. Box in garage.

got a box in the bedroom. a drawer in the garage and a bag in the trunk. i'm horrible at getting rid of discs but great at buying them especially if they are lat

Latest posts