• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

I am a little disappointed to hear the Saint is a longer River. I was hoping for a slightly over stable, wind-fighting fairway. Oh well, I'll buy a couple and see how they fly. Maybe with my arm they will be over stable,

I am a little disappointed to hear the Saint is a longer River. I was hoping for a slightly over stable, wind-fighting fairway. Oh well, I'll buy a couple and see how they fly. Maybe with my arm they will be over stable,

Id bet that the Flow is still closer to being a "longer River" than the Saint. I'd imagine the Saint to be more like a seasoned star Teebird

As long as this discs high speed turn, if there is any, is controllable. I think it will still be a winner.

i an kinda disappointed in this. the numbers make it look like a striker with glide

Given the troubles they've had with the Striker, maybe this was a from-scratch attempt at replacing it. I wonder if the Striker will go oop if the Saint is embraced. I was hoping for more of a fairway speed, too. Even the original 8 6 0 3 rating was a bit more than what I wanted to see, but ok.

The only thing a little irritating about this to me is that it's confusing when Lat borrows a ratings system like Innova's, but doesn't really follow it in the same way. The way they waffled with the Saint ratings and putting the disclaimer in the product description makes me wonder (with no disrespect intended) if they fully understand how Innova set up their system and how they arrive at the numbers. In particular, the Speed and Glide parts of it. Ah well, maybe a small price to pay for what are usually pretty awesome discs, and I think Lat is a great company in general with the right attitude and approach.

i mean i am still stoked for the disc but i dont really have a place for this in my bag i have a huge hole that would gladly welcome a 8 6 03 but a 9 7 -1 2 might not be as useful.

Given the troubles they've had with the Striker, maybe this was a from-scratch attempt at replacing it. I wonder if the Striker will go oop if the Saint is embraced. I was hoping for more of a fairway speed, too. Even the original 8 6 0 3 rating was a bit more than what I wanted to see, but ok.

Mind reader ^

So, something I've noticed about latitude plastic is for the most part, you're getting a surprise every time you buy a disc. I have had quite a few latitude discs, but none of them have had the same flight characteristics out of the box. I've had visions that were rollers brand new, and I've had visions that if not for the rim difference, I thought were misprinted halos.

As for the saint. I am excited to get my hands on a couple of them and see how they fly. I mean, by the numbers, I see a more glidey stable valkyrie, but given latitudes track record, I am thinking it's going to be a slower bolt, with more glide.

I still maintain that while Lats discs are great, they only chose Innova's system because of it's appeal to beginners, and then made it even less useful by picking numbers that look good but don't necessarily reflect the actual flight of the discs. I'll be shocked if this thing actually has "7" glide.

Since the entire rating system is somewhat subjective it doesn't really matter. Manufacturers can and do claim whatever they want. Just use it as a rough guideline to choose discs. Until YOU throw them you never really now how they fly.

indeed

I want to know where

I went to discsport.se where I bought my GL Pures and they don't seem to have the Saint listed

so if they are available from somewhere I'd like to see if I could snag one

discsport.se has them in stock,
or wait... they are gone?
Was on their site yesterday...
Maybe they have to wait for july 1st as well?

I bought two from discsport.se last night... Could find any today but my order is not cancelled jet so I have to wait and see. They had three diffrent kinds GL, Opto and Sparkel-Opto. Theres a big holiday now in sweden (Midsummer) so I will Prob not get any discs before Monday any way. Have to mail Discsport and ask whats up with the order.

well bugger

Din sökning efter 'saint' matchade inga modeller!

wish I had checked their site yesterday

they were super awesome on the GL Pures...took less than 10 days to get them

maybe I'll email them and beg

Last edited:
Marshall Street seems to think they'll have them next week. It'd probably be cheaper and take the same amount of time to just wait and buy from them if you're already in the US.