• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Have not gotten time with Gothenburg gold line. Will it come back after the turn? The optos love to fade back, that's why I love them.

If you throw full power with the GL Saint perfectly flat, it doesnt like to come back unless you give it some height. Throw it with some hyzer though, or power down a little, and it will come back for you. It requires a little more finesse, but it flies beautifully. I overthrew mine while field testing it yesterday. I thought "theres no way Ill get it all the way to the road, ive never gotten my teebird that far", yep... smashed it right onto the pavement. Good thing GL is durable :)

I got some throws in with the River tonight

not enough to have a full impression of what it can do but I was impressed with the initial results

it seems to actually move quite fast given its speed rating and does indeed have some great glide

I can see a faster River in gold line and a Teagle in Opto

yes I said Teagle...not quite as HSS as a Teebird, has a little bit of turn but maybe not as much as an Eagle, and fade somewhere in between the 2

I need to get more throws in with and into wind
there seems to be some great distance potential

it should make a good fill between my Rivers/EXPs and up to my Bolts/Giants

I think the Sword is in danger

gaaaa

yes

I got throws in with the Saint (although the River was thrown as well)
but my above post is in relation to the Saint

Just paid for my new Saint. Should be in the mail and here by midweek next week. Skull hooked it up with a beauty:

7605798116_19eefd0549_z.jpg

that is sexy osmo! That light blue gold line is pretty. Only way to make it prettier is to put skullboy's touch on it!!

Bummer, just got white in gold line. Oh well, those sparkle optos are sexy as hell though. Lat 64 is taking over my bag.

That blue one that you snatched up was the best. I wish the white ones had the swirly look to them...I require that from all my GL's. I'm a plastic snob.

Ya it was imo the best. If they sell well he will probably get more stamped. Love all his designs man.

understable

Hola,
I just wanted to put my $0.02 in on the Saint.
I played several rounds with a 168 GL Saint.
It is a great disc, but at that weight, in the GL plastic, I didn't find it very stable at all.
There is a ton of glide on tap, though, wow.
I throw mostly FH and was getting a lot of turn, a LOT.
I throw Eagles, Rivers and Visions FH and get them out 300-350 very accurately, but was having a hard time reigning in the Saint with all that turn. I found the Saint pretty Eagley at that weight and in that plastic.
Not a bad thing by any means.
I couldn't read all 867 other posts, but that's my take on the Saint.

I can hyzer flip a river on a high straight line out to 315ish if the wind doesn't play any games. I've been hyzer flipping my saint on a low straight line (under 10 feet high) out to 350ish with ease while vacationing in Orlando. The wind here can get gusty and the saint has been able to handle the wind much better.

I can hyzer flip a river on a high straight line out to 315ish if the wind doesn't play any games. I've been hyzer flipping my saint on a low straight line (under 10 feet high) out to 350ish with ease while vacationing in Orlando. The wind here can get gusty and the saint has been able to handle the wind much better.

That is NOT what my wallet wanted to hear...

:D

You're hyzer flipping a river at 315'? When I was throwing one, I was able to get a baby hyzer out to 330'ish and a little turn and fade to 350-360'