• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude 64 Saint

Traded in my MVP Volt for the Saint and never looked back. Saint is a great disc and will remain in the bag for a long time. Almost aced a hole this afternoon!!

Could you compare the Volt and the Saint a little bit. They looks like they have very similar specs. I am currently bagging a Volt, but I've been interested in a Saint for a long time.

Could you compare the Volt and the Saint a little bit. They looks like they have very similar specs. I am currently bagging a Volt, but I've been interested in a Saint for a long time.

Sure thing - the Saint seems a tad bit faster and longer with a respectable amount more glide. The Saint has a predictable fade at the end where the Volt finished a little straighter. This is of course is in relation to the Neutron plastic - as the Proton Volt I have is MUCH more overstable.

Saint reminds me of a slower Wraith with less long drawn out hyzer.

Hey there Latitude lovers.

I haven't really been a big fan of Swedish plastic (and it's not for lack of trying, I just didn't get along with most of the molds) thus far...

...but I got a Recycled Saint the other day and it's pretty damn sexy. I disagree with Teebird comparisons, I think it's more along the lines of a seasoned Eagle-X (has more HS Turn but has a softer, gliding finish).

That is all.

Hey there Latitude lovers.

I haven't really been a big fan of Swedish plastic (and it's not for lack of trying, I just didn't get along with most of the molds) thus far...

...but I got a Recycled Saint the other day and it's pretty damn sexy. I disagree with Teebird comparisons, I think it's more along the lines of a seasoned Eagle-X (has more HS Turn but has a softer, gliding finish).

That is all.

Correct, the saint is no teebird, but I love it anyway, my goto driver
I did just pick up a vip stag, and it is a lot more teebird ish than the saint.

Instead of me sifting through hundreds of posts I'll just ask it here.

I have a Opto and a Gold Line Saint. Right now there are a little bit beefy,more along the lines of a worn Champion Teebird. Both of my Saints are on even keel stability wise. I'm really liking these discs right now and I'm hoping they get a lot better with age.

What can I expect once my Gold Line and Opto break in more?

Instead of me sifting through hundreds of posts I'll just ask it here.

I have a Opto and a Gold Line Saint. Right now there are a little bit beefy,more along the lines of a worn Champion Teebird. Both of my Saints are on even keel stability wise. I'm really liking these discs right now and I'm hoping they get a lot better with age.

What can I expect once my Gold Line and Opto break in more?
Gold line will show more turn and a little less fade. It will get easier to hyzerflip it. The opto will take a while but should break in similar to the gold line. Like three times as long.

My Opto is really really straight with a little turn and slight fade now that it has been broken in (this is with 350 feet power). I've been throwing it for about 10 months now, and it is very much my go-to for many situations. That being said, it started out not that beefy. My friend just bought an orange sparkle Opto Saint and it is very beefy. I would assume a broken in gold line is going to give you more turn. My gold line discs break in faster, but then sit there. I also have a recycled line Saint with more dome and it's actually more overstable than my Opto...

Gold line will show more turn and a little less fade. It will get easier to hyzerflip it. The opto will take a while but should break in similar to the gold line. Like three times as long.

Cool thanks man. That is what I was wanting to hear.

I just thought it was weird that both discs had pretty much the same stability,I was worried for a sec. My Fuse and River are completely different discs and I have opto and GL in both. So yeah I was worried.

Thanks again. :hfive:

My Opto is really really straight with a little turn and slight fade now that it has been broken in (this is with 350 feet power). I've been throwing it for about 10 months now, and it is very much my go-to for many situations. That being said, it started out not that beefy. My friend just bought an orange sparkle Opto Saint and it is very beefy. I would assume a broken in gold line is going to give you more turn. My gold line discs break in faster, but then sit there. I also have a recycled line Saint with more dome and it's actually more overstable than my Opto...

Awesome man. Thanks for the info. :hfive:

Gold line will show more turn and a little less fade.

I've been getting back into my Vikings and Saints the past week or so and have to say that the above assessment is spot on.

My Saint has a touch more turn and a lot less glide than my Champ Viking in the same weight.

I've been getting back into my Vikings and Saints the past week or so and have to say that the above assessment is spot on.

My Saint has a touch more turn and a lot less glide than my Champ Viking in the same weight.

less glide on a saint vs a viking. umm..... not in my neck of the woods. vikings dont have anywhere near the glide of the saint. interesting. not saying you are wrong at all just would have never expected to hear the viking has more glide than a saint.

less glide on a saint vs a viking. umm..... not in my neck of the woods. vikings dont have anywhere near the glide of the saint. interesting. not saying you are wrong at all just would have never expected to hear the viking has more glide than a saint.

My previous post brought to you by : BEER!

The Saint has a TON more glide than the Viking.

The Viking (as thrown by me) has more FADE than the Saint.

Aaaaaaand....scene.

I was just about to say the same thing

You know what, though? Maybe it's just my form, but the Saint LOOKED like it was cruising well past my Viking, but in reality it only landed MAYBE 5 - 7 feet further.

I switched between the two tonight when I played Crystal Lake and as similar as they are, there are also a lot of differences.

The Saint sure looked prettier in the air, though.

You know what, though? Maybe it's just my form, but the Saint LOOKED like it was cruising well past my Viking, but in reality it only landed MAYBE 5 - 7 feet further.

I switched between the two tonight when I played Crystal Lake and as similar as they are, there are also a lot of differences.

The Saint sure looked prettier in the air, though.
the saint is smooth if you will. gentle on the turn and the fade is also not too abrupt. the viking likes to move quick. the turn is earlier and the fade is sooner. i think the viking does better at straight lower shots. I remember the viking was supposed to be a longer teebird by design not just semantics. Also with the glide of the saint it should be easier to throw it farther, but will get touchy. the viking eats power and will only turn a little more and fade later if ripped on.

Latest posts