• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
They had 20% off everything and free shipping for orders over $50! That on top of their great prices made for an offer I couldn't refuse!

Jealous. Gonna have a chat with Vey today about getting some special stuff in.

I need to get my hands on a chameleon vision. Name your price.

I need to get my hands on a chameleon vision. Name your price.

uhmm i dont think you know it but they stopped making them and FYI the price is like $45 because they made more cores than fuses, good luck with it. i will tell you that we will fight over one if onne pops up here.

I think that fact that I'm here asking for one implies that I realize they're OOP.

I think you need to get your names down. You PMed me asking about a flow I posted that was actually a pain and now you're replying about a core when I'm talking about the vision.

Hope you got that Pain. If that was the one you were after.

I think that fact that I'm here asking for one implies that I realize they're OOP.

I think you need to get your names down. You PMed me asking about a flow I posted that was actually a pain and now you're replying about a core when I'm talking about the vision.

Hope you got that Pain. If that was the one you were after.

i didnt know if you knew they were oop because you said you were going to talk to someone(i thought it was a Lat.64 employee because i have never heard of him before).
and in that message i started out saying i would trade you your pain for a flow, then started to erase it and didnt catch it untill you pointed it out.
im not replying about a core, im talking about a vision. im saying that since they made less visions than cores, they will be about $30 more expensive...at least. the ratio was like 6 to 1.
and i will be ordering one of those pains when i get paid. thanks for the site link.

Ah, "more cores than visions" you meant. Okay. I still need one, though. :D

naaaah
that went from slapfight to bro hugs in 2 posts flat
pretty impressive

ahhh the power of Swedish plastic

Heads up! discgolfcenter.com has some pearly white Rivers in stock now. I emailed to confirm they were indeed the pearly variety. Ordered 3 :thmbup:

Picked up an Opto/GL mix Riot yesterday... having trouble with it showing up in a picture but its like a clear opto with lavender/grey/pearl GL swirls when you look close...

Anyone else have any "Glopto" Lats?

It feels stiff but has more grip than pure opto... actually kinda like it more than either opto or GL its the best of both worlds lol!

Just recieved my first selection of Lat 64 discs today...

Opto Havoc
Opto Halo
Gold XXX
Gold Trident
all 171g

rainy weather today... can't wait to throw them though.

Hmmm also picked up a new yellow Spike and it has swirls in the GRIP line plastic... The other same yellow have is a solid yellow and feels more tacky... two discs now with a little GL mix?!

Holy dorkfest, batman

Speaking of Dorkfests...
You going to be stopping down to always awesome Discovering The World Open House?
I'll be doing a 10-12:30 Skulboy signing Saturday (12/3.) I printed up a sketchbook you would really dig.

Latest posts