• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
Can't decide if I should actually thrown this beaut :/

ftzhT.jpg
if you do keep an eye on it. looks great in the hand, but those can be difficult to find in the leaves or underbrush.

great looking fuse either way just a warning. spent a good hour looking for my warship on its maiden voyage.

if you do keep an eye on it. looks great in the hand, but those can be difficult to find in the leaves or underbrush.

great looking fuse either way just a warning. spent a good hour looking for my warship on its maiden voyage.

Kinda what I was worried about, especially since most of the course round these parts in in the woods.

Was it you who picked up the other colorshift fuse from bdodson??

Kinda what I was worried about, especially since most of the course round these parts in in the woods.

Was it you who picked up the other colorshift fuse from bdodson??
no I would have but i have switched to warships for that slot!!! colorshifts are awesome!!

no I would have but i have switched to warships for that slot!!! colorshifts are awesome!!

I have a VIP warship, same weight, love it. So I'm interested to see how they compare. I'm guessing could get a fair amount of overlap but had to try haha

i found the warship to be a little less finnacky and can hold the anny line better than the fuse. the fuse always wanted to pull out for me. I can say the fuse holds straight lines better in my hands. but i use the axis for that. They are close but can co exist in the same bag for sure.

I've had that same fuse before and traded it for an opto, lost it and got a blue GL, after losing it I just paired a flat red shift tourney warship with my opto both 177. Still looking for my turnover mid, hoping the tursas will fit the bill.

anyone know where I can get an opto saint in that candy/colorshift red like the ones on page 148 of this thread?

I just got a diamond from Jason at community discs that I think might be an opto redshift. I've never seen an opto disc like it before. It's opaque and not clear like all the other optos I've seen, has sparkles in it and looks quite red but has this gold sheen when light reflects off of it. I'll have to see if I can get a decent picture when I get home today.

Latest posts