• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Latitude w/ Attitude: Post Pics of Your Sexy Swedish Discs!

what are latitude 64's sexiest lookin' discs?

• that friggin' 'colorshift' gold line stuff...aka 'redshift'

Votes: 206 33.9%
  • opto baby opto!

Votes: 52 8.6%
  • that hard to find 'sparkle' opto

Votes: 46 7.6%
  • all pearly gold line discs!

Votes: 191 31.4%
  • black gold line discs...

Votes: 48 7.9%
  • strikers with that hot babe pole dancin' on it!

Votes: 17 2.8%
  • 'pink' all day and all night! yeah baby!

Votes: 42 6.9%
  • all Lat 64 discs, that's right gertrude...ALL OF THEM!

Votes: 128 21.1%
  • other (aka you're so special so you gotta make up your own)

Votes: 20 3.3%
  • Skulboy Stamps

Votes: 22 3.6%

• Total voters
Has anyone seen or heard of an opaque pink opto XXX? Just wondering if they exist because I have a thing for the opaque pink :D

9ce03c02.jpg
now you are just showing off!!!! Nice pinkies!!!

decided to see what the hype about the warship is. got the diamond for the girlfriend ( more for me ) and could not pass up the laffy taffy trident. The trident is a fun disc gonna love it as my new utility beef!!

DSC_0169 by MrGlass01, on Flickr

At discdwn
The real opaque pink really hit it's stride with opto villain, pure and saint. Before those it was mostly clear pinks with a few opaques...but those discs had pinks that were almost all opaque.

I am thinking/hoping we will see it more now, because you can't miss it on the ground.

I hope so KABONG although I actually like the older opaque pink the best. The plastic is a little more rigid than the ones I'm seeing now as well as a different color pink. Easy to spot those in the pic :)

decided to see what the hype about the warship is.

I almost did the same thing today... But the Warship just doesn't feel good in my hands. Neither does the Pain. I don't know why, but I really can't get into either of them. The grip feels tall and narrow, and the wing's shape feels akward.

Oh well. That pinkish/purplish one you picked up looks real nice.

Looking to complete my black GL collection again. DiscGolfCenter has halo and bolt.

I know there is the fuse. Anything else?

I saw a black Striker at Tilleys Party Store and Disc Golf in Traverse City, MI today. I shoulda snagged it, but grabbed a Pure instead.

^ man, this isn't fair. So many discs that I want :(
Good thing playing is free lol.

Pulled the Trigger on this last night.... A Latitude 64 Skulboy Series SAINT Opto.
Rare inbetweener, more Speckle than Sparkle blue 174g.
saint-op-bl2.jpg

Latest posts